Watching. | nsfw

TW: heavy sexual content !
- Use if the term 'Daddy'.

Harry lay awake as per usual, the house being exceptionally quiet as Daddy was out. It was something to do with "business" he had to attend. He'd be gone for at least another half hour (or so he thought)  and Harry was getting restless.

He knew he'd be punished if he was caught but he couldn't help himself.

His hands moved from his stomach down to the waist band of his pants. His fingers slipped beneath, before going any further he got up and headed for the box beneath the bed.

Usually Daddy would use these on him. He was out though, meaning Harry could do as he liked and Daddy wouldn't know...

Unclipping the box straps, he opened it revealing a row of plugs, anal beads and clamps. Below it held the vibrators from smallest to largest before the set of dildos.

Exactly what Harry was looking for.

He grabbed the second to largest Dildo. It was pastel pink in colour and suction cupped. It was just a bit bigger than Daddy's.

He decided to stick it to the wooden floor of their bedroom by the mirror. Harry wanted to watch himself get off to the thought of his Daddy fucking him.

-

He sank down on the toy. His knees were sure to be red and sore with the way they hit the solid floor. It filled him perfectly (not as perfectly as his Daddy) and he sat still before pulling off just to the tip then slamming back down moaning out obscenity.

He looked in the mirror ahead of him. His cock was flush and hard against his stomach, dripping precum onto the hard wood floor. He stroked himself before meeting his own thrusts of the toy. His pumps were in sync with the way he bounced on the silicone. It hit all the right places and he could feel the low pooling heat at the bottom of his abdomen.

"I see someone's decided to treat himself while i was gone. Think you wouldn't get caught?"

Harry hadn't heard Draco come back. He hadn't heard the car pull up or the door open and shut or the jangle of keys.

"No keep going, you filthy whore. I'll stand here and watch. Then, when you're done you're going to be my toy for the night. Understand?"

Harry nodded, "Yes sir" he whined. He started pulling off the toy again before sliding back down slowly.

Draco stood in the door frame, bulge apparent in his shiny black pants as he watched Harry bounce, watching his ass hit the base of the silicon and he got to listen to the delicious sounds his baby made while he rode the toy.

"That cock better than mine huh baby? You couldn't go all day without daddy's cock? Wanted to ride me that bad?" Draco snarled at the boy. "You're pathetic. Come for me"

Harry came all over his stomach and the floor below him. He pumped his cock a few times moaning out "I won't do it again Daddy" as he slid off the toy.

"Dirty little thing".

-

"Over my knees. now" Draco demanded. Harry obeyed lying his chest and stomach across his Daddy's thighs. "You count with me"

They counted until fifteen although Draco could tell Harry was over it by the sixth slap. With each spank Dracos fingers inched closer to his lovers aching hole but never enough to satisfy and he bent down to kiss the discomfort. Harry's ass was sore and red and his cheeks were stained slightly from tears. He was once again painfully hard too against Daddy's lap and jerked between his thighs ever so slightly in need of some sort of friction.

"You did so good for me sweetheart. Now get on your knees for Daddy."

Draco tied Harry's hands behind the small of his back with his belt. His face was smushed against the mattress, ass in the air and his hole gaping.

Harry needed no preparation after the toy. Draco ran his cock over Harry's entrance a few times before shoving his entire length into him.
It was most likely that Harry would not be able to walk for a least a week after this. Did Daddy care? no.

"Fuck baby you're so good for me. Dirty fucking whore".

Harry's moans were always so loud. So loud the whole neighbourhood would probably hear him.

"Please Daddy" Harry moaned far too loudly "Fuck Sir!"

Draco continued to thrust into him hitting Harry's sweet spot everytime. He knew when his lover was about to come so he pulled out earning a small whine from Harry due to the sudden anti climax.

Untying Harry's hands Draco positioned him on the pillows by the head board. He straddled the other inching closer to Harry's mouth.

"you're gonna take all of Daddy's cock. Be a good boy for me" Harry nodded.

Draco ran his right hand through Harry's hair using his left hand to run his tip over each of the gryffindors cheeks and over his lips. They were wet with precum and opened to dart his tongue over the head of his Daddy licking over his slit.

Before Harry was given any warning Draco forced past his lips hitting the back of the other boys throat with a long moan. "Fuck god you're such a good fuck toy" Harry choked but kept going and tears welled up in his eyes. "You love being used."

Each word was followed by a moan and hit to the throat. Draco didn't last much longer. He came down Harry's throat and a trail of saliva dripped down his chin from his plump and swollen lips to Draco's cock.

He ruffled Harry's hair whispering, "good boy" as he slid off of harry. Winking, he picked up his suit clothes from the floor and walked to wards the bathroom before stopping in the door way saying five words that would drive his baby crazy until the following shower sex.

"Good boys get to come"