Boggart.

Draco had asked Blaise and Pansy to help clean out his bed room since the house elves were elsewhere and Lucius wanted it to be a 'punishment' for finding out he had recently received a letter from an anonymous person named H.

Lucius had immediately assumed it was Hermione Granger, a muggle born with a great intellect. However Draco thought it was none other than Harry Potter, scarhead and snobby, a quidditch god you could say.

It could be either...

                                    *

"Draco, why does your room have to be so messy? Do you ever clean?" Pansy muttered bending down to pick up a pile of dirty clothes.

"Sorry, usually the house elves clean but since this is punishment they haven't cleaned for a couple days" Draco apologised.

On the ground there was a pile of different coloured parchment that had clearly been scattered around. Blaise picked them up.

"Why are you even being punished anyway Draco? I still don't understand it"

"Blaise how can you be so idiotic? Father thinks the letter was from Hermione...as if it would be from her" Draco scoffed.

Blaise and Pansy both looked at each other before Blaise muttered something.

"But Draco...I thought you liked Hermione" he tried to sound a bit softer than usual, almost as if he was afraid to say anything.

"Well, I mean yes I do like her, but I love someone else...maybe more than Hermione" Draco whispered.

Pansy dropped the day cauldron she had been holding loosely, letting it drop to the ground with a thunk.

"Draco..who? Spill now" she demanded.

Draco began to sweat a little and shake.

"You know what, I'll tell you guys once we finish cleaning because father with be furious if this isn't done by the time he's home from the ministry"

So they continued to tidy. Blaise dusted the ceiling and floor boards, Pansy took the pile of dirty clothes to the elves to clean them before returning with fresh t shirts and underwear to be placed into there rightful drawers.

Draco however was looking inside the back of his wardrobe for any other clothing, when he saw something and fell backwards landing on his tail bone. He yelped.

                                     *

Blaise and Pansy stood there watching as Draco collapsed to this ground, sobbing into his floor.

"Draco! Use riddikulus. Get rid of it"

A boggart had been hiding in the back of the wardrobe and upon seeing it had taken the form of Draco's biggest fear.

In front of him had stood Hermione and Harry, tangled up in one another, lips locked. His biggest fear was Hermione and Harry...together.

He had fallen in love with Harry. Harry being the boy who sent the letter. Harry being the boy who made Draco's knees weak and arms shake. Harry was the boy who Draco could think about and be at peace.

It was never Hermione.

It was Harry.

"Draco..." Blaise breathed "it's okay, Pansy god rid of it" he bent down and placed his hand on Draco's shoulder.

Pansy also bent down and held Draco "Hey Draco" she said "Go get Harry. Well stay here and clean the rest of this"

"You sure?" He asked

"For sure"

And so he did.