The Shukkestu Guild

"I'm hungry!," Lily sighed.

"We aren't getting food. Our quest isn't done, Lily." Jade replied. Their quest was to capture Zan (or so he calls himself) for the reward of 1,000,000$

"Pleaseee!"

"No. We'll get food when our quest is over."

"Please Jade!!" Lily complained.

"Fine. I think I see a place to eat over there." Jade said frustrated. They've been walking under the hot sun for hours.

But she gotta admit, she was pretty hungry herself.

"Yay!" Lily cheered, while Jade gave her a cold glare.

They continued and walked until they found a building with cream colored walls and a sign saying 'Shukkestu Guild'.

"Shukkestu Guild? I thought this place was an eatery!" Lily said in disappointment.

Jade peered through the dirty window and saw about 25 people, 10 long tables, and a bar.

"Stop your whining. Are you hungry or not?"

"I am..." Lily mumbled. When they walked in, they gained few stares.

"Who you?" Said a man who was clearly drunk. "We don't know you." He said walking over to Lily and Jade, tripping occasionally.

A tall girl about 6'3 walked behind the man and going in front of the two girls. She had long blonde hair that went strait down her back, gold eyes, and iron armor on.

"Well well. Looks like these girlies got lost." Said the armored girl.

"And who might you be?" Jade said raising her eyebrow. A couple of people laughed at the question.

"I'm Elna, one of the strongest ones here." "Now may I ask, what are you two doing here?" Elna asked.

"We're hungry! We were wondering if you guys have food to spare." Lily replied happily.

"Heh.," Elna scoffed "The only way we give stuff out for free, is when they beat us in a battle."

Jade glanced at Lily out of the corner of her eye and back to Elna. "Who will we be against?" Jade sighed.

"Since you two look like a couple of weaklings, I'll give you Chado."

Chado gave Elna a glare for saying that he has weaklings... meaning he's not strong enough to battle stronger people.

Jade turned to Lily. "You have to battle him. You're the one who wanted food." "Alright..." Lily mumbled. Lily turned to Chado.

She scanned him, "5'4. Short black hair. Iron armor, durability low. Brown eyes. Iron sword, 1 foot long." She thought. "I'm ready." Lily said. And it seemed like that perky side of her was gone. In her eyes all you could see was determination.. Mostly because she was starving.

A/N Sorry that this might suck right now. I hope it becomes better! And yes, this battle is ridiculous but hey, a girl likes her food! XD