Shopping

(Jades P.O.V)

I woke up and looked at a nearby wall clock.

"5:39" I whispered to myself.

I put on green tank top, light blue shorts and put my hair in a loose messy bun because if we go into town looking like demon slayers Zan would flee.

It was about 5:50 so I decided we should go shopping for new weapons.

I walked over to Lily's bed and TRIED to wake her up.

"Lily." I whispered trying to not wake up Ariana.

"Wake up." I said shaking her as she rolled over under the blankets.

"Lily." I repeated while shaking her harder.

"What.." Lily said groggily.

"We have to go to the store" Lily popped up from her bed because, well even though we are first class demon slayers, we still like to have fun.

I laughed at her sudden wake just to go to the store.

Lily got dressed wearing a white tank top with a little panda on it and grey shorts.

It was now 6:05 am.

"I wonder if Ariana should come with us" I thought.

I went to check on Ariana to see if she was awake and as I predicted, she was.

"W-Where am I...?" Ariana whispered.

"Hello Ariana my name is Jade" I said trying to be polite or scare her.

"Why am I here? All I remember is being Neveah (Pronounced Neh-va) and the rest is blurry."

"My friend Lily and I found you unconscious in front of Shukketsu Guild" I explained.

"We are both first class demon slayers" I said hoping she would be safe around us.

"Don't - Don't hurt me!" She cried.

"Don't worry" I said trying to calm her down. "We won't hurt you" Lily said completing my sentence. I didn't even notice that she was listening to our conversation.

"Who're you?! Are YOU going to hurt me?" Ariana asked frightened but I would too if I was unconscious and woke up seeing a bunch of strangers.

"No, I'm Lily Jade's friend" Lily smiled sweetly.

"Oh.." Ariana said as she sighed in relief.

There was an awkward silence for a while so I spoke up.

"Umm... We're about to go to the store do you want to come with us? I mean, we need to complete a quest but we can't leave you here alone so you might as well..." I said trying to break the silence.

"Okay." She replied.

I packed my bag while Lily packed hers.

I pulled my bag up struggling a little because my armor wasn't the lightest ever.

We walked out of the Motel and continued walking for 5 minutes until we found a weaponry shop.

As we walked into the shop, a dagger was flying towards Ariana.

Ariana quickly dodged it and picked the dagger which landed on the ground behind her.

"Here you go." Ariana said as she gave the dagger back to a woman who had a tag saying "Manager".

"I'm terribly sorry!" The manager said.

"Woah.. Those were some good reflexes!" Lily said in awe.

"Thanks.. " Ariana replied with a small smile. She doesn't seem too secretive but I feel like she's hiding something.

"I need a new sword." I thought to myself as I took a look at the sharp iron.

I stopped at something that caught my eye.

I picked up a saber sword and pressed a button to turn it on. (QUICK A/N: SWORD ART ONLINE REFERENCE *\(^o^)/*)

I swung the sword around and pretended I was fighting an enemy.

"Are you finding everything okay?" A young woman asked.

"Yes," I replied. "This is very light and compact and seems good to fight in speed type battles."

"Would you like me to ring it up for you now?" She asked me.

"Yes, please."

"500$ please." Wow. That certainly wasn't cheap.

I thanked the young woman and turned around seeing Lily and Ariana.

"How long have you two been there?" I asked.

"About 5 minutes." Lily replied.

"Hm. I guess I was in my own world" I shrugged.

Lily, Ariana and I started looking for a shop that sold armor.

And just then, we saw Zan, the Demon.