The guild

(Ariana's P.O.V)

We walked into the Shukkestu Guild as we got strange stares and even some people were whispering.

We say down on a long empty wooden table.

"Welcome back. And who might this be?" A very tall woman asked. "

She's Ariana and she's going to join this guild." Jade said.

"Well, to be in this guild you have to prove yourself." The taller woman said again.

"Might it ask" I start. "Who are you?" I asked a little nervous because she was quite intimidating.

"I'm Elna, the strongest here" Elna said speaking high of herself.

"Okay, I'm Ariana."

"I know." She said. She was also pretty rude.

There was a short silence.

"Err.... Lily, Jade and I captured Zan." I spoke up.

I saw several peoples eyes open wide.

"Really?" A man with a red cloak on said.

"Yeah.."

"I can't believe you three captured him until I got proof" Elna said doubtful.

"Look out there" Jade said pointing to the door.

Elna slowly walked outside cautiously in case we tried to trick her.

Us three followed her and heard a gasp.

Many heads turn and walked outside to see what happened.

"I should know since he's the one who killed my family and friends but.. Is Zan really THAT big of a deal?" I thought to myself.

Like reading my mind, Lily answered my question. "Zan killed over 500 people in this village but he was very hard to kill."

"But we captured him.. Why couldn't they?" I asked.

"You see, people here hate teamwork. They like to go solo and win a title for themselves." Lily explained.

"Oh..."

"Amazing! Those three don't even look like they got any hits!" One guy shouted.

"Woah" Another girl said.

"Well being the strongest here," There she goes, speaking high of herself again. "I am actually pretty impressed". Elna said.

"Well congrats girlie you can now join the Sukkestu Guild." She continued.

I was pretty happy on how everybody cheered and how I made two new friends in that help me.

I was speaking to Jade when I heard a voice.

"We meet again Jade" Said a girl in a brown coat covering her eyes. You could also see a soft smile forming.

Jade and I turned around and Jades eyes widened.