Captain Kid

REMINDER: READER IS MASQUERADING AS A BOY

Y/n walked out of the bar sipping on a juice with a straw poking through her mask. 

"HEY!!" She heard from behind her. Turning around, she sees a tall, red-haired male with a metal arm a couple of shops away. It was Captain Eustass Kid. She recognized him from his wanted poster. Almost everyone knew who the supernovas were. Next to him was the masked first mate, Killer. 

KID POV:

I was walking towards the local bar; the Emotional Whale, when the figure from earlier walked out. They had their hood down, revealing goggles and a voice mask covering their face. I remembered what had transpired this morning and I called out.

They turned around to face me. 

"What are you?" I yelled. They just shrugged. My eye twitched. When I ask a question I expect an answer. I wanted so badly to rip that facade on their face off to see what they really were. I had never seen a devil fruit like the one they appeared to possess if that was a devil fruit. 

"Attract," I growl as the figure starts to be dragged in by the metal on their mask as partly from the iron in their blood. 

They struggled a bit, grabbing at the mask as it was pulled towards me, before seemingly giving up. When they were about a shop away, they suddenly turned and something practically exploded from their wrist, taking the form of a scythe. My eyes widened in shock as they flew at me, smashing their feet into my chest, knocking me to the ground, scythe at my neck. The air around them smelled heavy of iron. 

"REPEL!" I shouted as they where knocked back. They landed on their feet and launched again towards me. 

As soon as it started though, it stopped. The scythe liquified and splashed to the ground. It was made of blood. Killer had his blade against their neck, seastone blade, effectively nullifying their powers. That must have caused the weapon to collapse. Killer hadn't cut them, but the contact of seastone was enough to obstruct their powers. The person fell back, fainting, most likely from the loss of the blood extension that was their weapon.  

I got up as looked at Killer who had put his blades away and was just watching the figure on the ground. 

"So what should we do with them?" He asked me. 

"Get some seastone cuffs. We'll keep them in my cabin. I'll decide what to with them. " I said. Killer complied and soon we were walking towards the ship with our handcuffed "prisoner" tossed over Killer's shoulder. I was planning on getting to the bottom of this new character. See who and what they were. 

++++++++++++

YOUR POV:

I woke up with a killer headache. I didn't even drink. Groaning, I tried to move around and adjust my eyes to the area around me. It was all too blurry. I frowned. I had lost too much blood. Confused, I tried to coax my cells to multiply like I usually would if I had lost too much blood. But I couldn't control my blood, this is odd... what the hell? I try to move my hands but they are trapped behind me. 

Gradually, my vision returns and I see I am in a ship cabin. There is a workbench to one side of me, covered in scraps of metal. On the other side of me was a large bed. I frowned trying to think who would need a bed THAT big when my questions were answered by the opening of the cabin door. 

The man who I had had a fight with walked in. Now I remember what happened. 

He walked in with this giant smirk on his face and I desperately wanted to wipe it off. His large metal hand grabbed the chair at the workbench and pulled it in front of me sitting down. With his elbows resting on his knees, he leaned forward.

"Have a nice nap?" Man, I wanted to kill him. I glared at him from behind my mask. 

"So are you going to answer my question from before?" He grinned. I blanked. What did he ask me? He sensed my confusion and rolled his eyes. 

"What are you?" He sharpened. 

"None of your goddamn business." I snarled, my voice getting scrambled into a boy's. 

"LISTEN, small fry, you attacked me, so I have every right to know everything about you." I mentally facepalmed. 

"YOU attacked ME. I was just DEFENDING myself." I spat. His smirk grew. He laughed.

"Do you even know who you are talking to?"

"Yes I I don't give two shits." His smile fell. His metallic hand came up to my face and clasped around the mask. My eyes widened in fear as he slowly clenched it shut, effectively ripping it from my face and destroying it. Bits and pieces got in my mouth and I spit them out, sputtering. He laughed a deep laugh. 

Looking down at his hand, he examined the remains. Then his expression changed. 

"This isn't a voice aid..." He mumbled, turning pieces over. His eyes widened. "This is a voice fabricator!" He looked at me and grabbed my face his natural hand, squishing it. "YOU'RE A GIRL?!" He yelled, getting some flecks of spit on my goggles. I grimaced. Then he ripped those off too as well as y bandana. My h/c hair fell out and my face was exposed. I probably had a scared look on my face. NOBODY knew my secret and know this angry pepper just exposed it in one day.

Another figure walked in the door. It was the first mate, Killer.

"What is going on Everything alright?" I heard him question. 

"Yeah except that this little shit is A FUCKING GIRL!" He yelled, turning around to face his mate. I see Killer sorta tilt to the side to see around his captain. I couldn't see his expression behind the mask but I could tell from his aura that he was surprised. 

"Does this change anything?" Killer asks as Kid just groans. He was probably humiliated to be bested by a girl. He sighed.

"I don't know. Let me think about it..." He rumbled. 

.

.

.

.

"KIDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" Yelled a childish male voice.

"Oh god, not Luffy." Kid groaned.

Net update: Tomorow, May 22, Tuesday.