The Rescue

ZORO POV:

After a long while of trying to find my way out of the cabin area of the ship (I swear there is some magic shit changing around the ship layout), I run into swirly brows. 

"Ero cook, I already found them. They are handcuffed in the captain's cabin. Kid has the key." I tell him as I run past. He turns around and follows me, but not after a string of protest and insults left his mouth. 

We both exit out into the deck were Kid is still fighting Luffy. Killer is nowhere to be found. Coming to the side of or captain we tell him the situation.

"Oh, you mean this thing?" Luffy holds up a small silver key. "I thought it might be the key to the meat pantry so I was going to go later after I found (m/n). " Both Sanji and I deadpanned. 

"WHEN DID YOU GET THAT!" Kid yelled, furiously checking his cloak pocket. 

"I grabbed it while we fought." Luffy grinned. 

"ATTRACT!" Kid yelled as he extended his arm out to get the key back. Luffy's grip on the small silver key tightened as he braced himself for being dragged towards the angry pepper. 

"Gumgum..." Luffy started "PISTOL!" Kid dodged just in time, grabbing Luffy's arm, flipping him down. Then, both were on the ground wrestling for the key out of Luffy's enclosed fist. Luffy hardened his forehead and abruptly head-butted Kid off him. While Kid stepped back, staggering, Luffy stood up and ran off, slamming the door to the cabin section of the ship.

+++++++++++ 

YOUR POV:

I sat listening to the yelling and the crashing of the fight taking place on the deck of the ship. The door opens and Killer returns and sits on the stool. I stare at him. He stares back. 

"So..." I start "What is happening?"

"Luffy and two of his crew have come to get you." Killer replies nonchalantly. I knew that because Zoro ran in earlier. I wasn't gonna let him know that.

"One come in earlier?" he says, motioning to the pad with my transaction between Zoro. Shit.

"Ya I guess," I mumble, embarrassed at my negligence and carelessness. Killer just chuckles, knowing my embarrassment. I just blush even more. Thank god my get up hides it. 

The door suddenly slams open and both Killer and I jumped and looked towards the intruder. It was Luffy, holding a silver key up triumphantly. He gaze turns to Killer. 

"Oh, hey Killer." He smiles.

"Luffy." Killer nods in acknowledgment as he gets up to fight. But Luffy was already over to me somehow. 

The cuffs fall to the ground and I get up and stretch. I pat Luffy on the shoulder and give a thumbs up before lashing out and restraining Killer with my power. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHH" Luffy sparkles as he sees my powers. I lean down to Killer so only he would hear me. 

"Your captain's a dick, but you are pretty cool. No hard feelings?" I whisper. He just chuckles.

"No promises." He replies. I smirk from behind the bandana. 

Before I leave the room, my tendrils whip out and grab the pencil and a few sheets of blank paper, tucking them neatly in my breast pocket. 

Turning towards Luffy, I motion for him to follow. He turns to me excited and we head back on deck.  

++++++++++

On deck is hectic. Zoro, Sanji, and Kid were fighting in a three-way triangle. Why on earth the two crewmates are fighting EACH OTHER I have no clue. Kid doesn't seem to understand either.

"ZORO! SANJI! WE GOT(M/N)! LET'S GO!" Luffy called to the two. 

"UGH finally." Sanji stopped fighting as he walked over to his captain, completely ignoring the fact that he was just in a battle. Zoro looked up as well and headed over.

"HEY, WE AREN'T DONE HERE!!!" Kid yelled at the two.  Grumbling when he doesn't get a response. Kid turns towards me with anger in his eyes.

"HEY SMALLFRY!"he yells from across the deck "HOW ABOUT YOU JOIN MY CREW!" Luffy, Sanji, Zoro and I stop in our tracks. 

"HE IS ALREADY IN MY CREW!!!" Luffy yells back in protest. I roll my eyes and scribble down on the piece of paper I brought. Grabbing the paper with a blood tendril, I snake it over to Kid, who snatches it up and reads it. Then smiles. I wrote another note and gave it to Luffy. 

"It is a 'maybe I will think about it' for both of you." He reads. "NO." I chuckle slightly at his childish behavior. 

"That is a girly chuckle you got there," Sanji comments as we walk off the ship, smirking at me. I freeze before making sure he knows I am glaring at him. 

What mess have I got into?

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!! 

NEXT ONE SHOULD BE TOMOROW, FRIDAY THE 25TH!!!