02

"giving you my heart and soul-"

- - -

After the girls had finished their other classes they all met up in front of the main building, DYLAN carrying a bright grin on her face.

"I can't believe I actually have a good job, I can't wait to play with all the kids and ahhhHddj-" she rambled, fidgeting her hands as her 2 best friends watched.

"I'm happy for you DYLIE." smiled LEAN, hugging her. LAR nodded quickly in agreement before pouting an moving into the group hug, the bright mood infectious.

Not for long though, as they all realized they had homework to do, sighing exasperatedly.

"I have an algorithm and cryptography test on Friday, kill me now." Groaned LAR, clutching her textbook in her hands, probably mentally crushing it.

"I have to write a psych research paper, why did I ever think this major was going to be easy?" DYLAN added on, pouting as she shuffled her feet.

"How about we all get some coffee or something, go to the library and get some work done?" Asked LEAN, to which the girls all nodded and headed off walking.

The university campus was large, but also very well kept, and very beautiful. The trio remembered their first year there, running around the quad with a frisbee, or the days spent in the afternoon shade of the cherry blossom trees.

Before going to the library they stopped off at the campus café, The Grind (😤🤙💯) greeted by the warm atmosphere.

"Heyy Xiurista!" exclaimed LAR, smiling brightly at the man at the cash register. His name was MINSEOK (u KNOW I HAD TO DO IT) and he was a senior. LAR had gotten to know him pretty well since she practically lived at the café during last year's finals.

He looked up and grinned once he saw who it was, heading over to the cash register. "Hey CHOI! LEAN AND DYL." he spoke, remembering the other 2 from when they picked LAR up after she fell asleep in the shop.
"What can I get you guys?"

"Iced Americano!"
"I'll have an Ice Caramel Macchiato!"
"Mmm a Strawberry Frappuccino, extra whip!"
Each girl piped up as he noted everything down. They moved off to the side, waiting calmly for their drinks.

About 5 minutes later MINSEOK came back and handed the girls their drinks, waving them goodbye as they left.

"I saw the way you looked at him." LEAN piped up with a smirk as soon as they walked out, taking a sip of her cold drink.