couple aesthetics

because i like to murder LEAN and DYL!

- - -

LEANNA AND DANIEL ARE

LEANNA AND DANIEL ARE . . .
soft smiles exchanged on summer days, brighter than the sun above. they are the taste of fresh peaches and the acidity of lemons as refreshing as a tangy cocktail sipped at a fair. the joy of flopping into a bed covered in stuffed animals, and warm knee high socks softer than exchanged touches. the late nights spent at street markets, the explosion of cola flavoured kisses complimented by the warmth of black hoodies and blankets.

they are stars in the sky shining for anyone to see, more radiant than the sun and the galaxy itself. they are the thrill of the night life and parties spent dancing to the vibe of the alcohol they pregamed without hesitance, and the drunken slow dances under the soft glow of the moon from when the party is long gone. memories caught on old tapes marked with lipgloss and perfume that invades your senses and drives you into a beautiful state of madness.

high on life and each other, one hand holding another as the other clutches a sparkler lighting up the evening sky. they are the taste of salt spray on your tongue and wet hair drying into curly strands inspired by the waves themselves. arms encircling waists and heads on shoulders as the sky seems to be more interesting than any movie as long as they are together. red fire trucks, blue lights and white noise moulding into their very existence.

they are beautiful.

DYLAN AND MINHO ARE

DYLAN AND MINHO ARE . . .
childhood innocence brought into adulthood amongst strawberry flavoured marshmallows coated in sugar. they are the obnoxious laughs exchanged at inside jokes that no sane person would understand, and smiles reminiscent of sweet cotton candy. they are the vague glow of a dream in which kingdoms were conquered and happy endings were formed. blue like innocent curiosity itself and it's rarity representing a love so pure and untainted.

they are the sensation of cold ice-cream on a summer day, refreshingly sweet and addicting to the senses. the scent of lilies in a field where bare feet tread lightly, afraid yet more so exhilarated of the future to come. the very evenings spent in a white dress, flower crowns adorning adoring heads laying on sturdy chests. sand sinking between toes and sun beating on skin, painting it a darker shade with its beauty.

the impossible taste of strawberry mingled with kisses shared on couches as sailor moon plays on, legs tangled in knots. the silent beating of a heart due to proximity masked by hand holds laced with certainty of a beautiful future. rainy days spent in large sweaters, hiding faces in hoodies and forehead pecks as laps are occupied. the sound of music booming from an iphone speaker as laughs are expelled from heaving chests after singing loudly and jumping on unmade beds.

they are pure love.

- - -

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 - lar

-PUPPYNIEL PTERODACDYL