06

"i promise baby it could be worse-"

- - -

The house was relatively quiet when LEAN returned, eyes flitting to the clock hung up on the wall. 12:18am, it all made sense.

She shut the door quietly, heading up to her room at a slow pace. She was honestly quite tired from the night that had just taken place, and wanted to curl up in a blanket for eternity.

The lights upstairs were off, and she quickly tiptoed into DYLAN's room to check on her. There she was, fast asleep with her laptop softly playing a movie, surrounded by copious amounts of candy.

LEAN smiled with a sigh before going over to shut the laptop, pulling the blanket to cover her small body and ruffling her hair as she left.

A small yawn escaped her as she headed to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and simply looking at herself.

She was undeniably BEAUTIFUL, but at the moment she had makeup that was a little smudged, and sweat clinging onto her brow bone. If anything she still looked naturally stunning.

As she removed her makeup she smiled slightly, her memory flitting back to earlier, back to her night out. A small smile grew on her face, dripping with water as she rinsed off the sweat.

Who knew a random night could've changed so wildly?

LEAN walked back to her room as if she was in a trance, pulling on her comfortable pyjama shorts and an old t-shirt before hopping into bed with a giddy grin as she thought back once more.

- - -

"They're cute aren't they?"

The lights littering the streets of Seoul were bright, but dim in comparison to DANIEL's smile at that moment.

LEAN nearly jumped back in fear, causing his already large grin to extend, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

"What?" She questioned, confused as to how he found himself sneaking behind her in the middle of the night.

"The couple," he reiterated, "they're cute." He pointed to the pair that she had been caught taking a photo of. A slight blush coated her cheeks as she realized she wasn't as inconspicuous as she thought she was.

"Oh, yeah aha, I just had to capture the purity of it all I guess." She shrugged sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked down.