1

It was a warm day, one of the warmest I had felt in awhile. It was busy and crowded, everyone was talking about Valentine Corporation and how it was going to change the world. I couldn't help, but to smile as I listened to everyone talk about it. After walking for sometime I put my headphones in and smiled as I started my music.

I walked down the street and smiled as I made my way to my apartment. I couldn't hear anyone talking or think about any of my problems as I listened to my music. I smiled as I crossed the street and made my way through a alley . When I made it out of sight of everyone I spun around and started to dance as the chorus started to play. I laughed as I started to run through the alley and climb up a ladder to the roof. I started to run across it and feel the wind blow through my hair as I jumped to another roof. I quickly got off the roof and ran to the gate that lead to my place. I open it and smiled as I slipped to my house. I turned to go up the stairs and bumped into my best friend.

"Sorry Eggsy." I said with a laugh as we helped each other up.

"It's alright Char." He said with a laugh.

"I was just listening to Walking on sunshine and forgot to watch where I was going." I said as I dusted myself off.

"Don't worry bout it love. I'm on my way to Black Prince Pub, wanna come along?" He asked with a smile.

"Sorry Eggsy, but I got to have my nightly attack on Merlin." I said with a wink.

"Well don't have to much fun!" He yelled as I ran up the stairs.

"I'm gonna win this time!" I yelled back as I unlocked my door.

I walked into my apartment and turned on my computer. I smiled as it got to where I had last stopped. I heated up some Shepherds Pie and set down with a cup of tea. I started to type and smirked as Merlin's name came up.

"Are we really going to do this again?" -Merlin

"Oh come on Merlin you love our fights." -Morgana

"They aren't really fights when you can't beat me." -Merlin

I could feel the smirk that I knew was on his face. I started to type again and smiled as I got past one of the barriers I had been stuck on.

"Amazing you finally got through that barrier..... only took you a month." -Merlin

"That's funny cause you have been searching for me for what.... six years?" -Morgana

I smiled as I kept typing and soon got to another one of his barriers.

"Oh come on Love didn't think you would have it that easy did you?" -Merlin

"A girl can dream, can't she?"-Morgana

After four and a half hours I had finally got to a stopping place and smiled as I sent my last message to him.

"Goodnight Merlin." -Morgana

"...... goodnight Morgana." -Merlin

I smiled as I turned off my computer and went over to my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and smiled as I fell asleep.

"I'm hot and I know it!" My phone screamed.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone answering it.

"Hello?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Hey it's Eggsy..... I need your help." He said softly.

I groaned as he explained everything to me and I stood up and left my apartment. I slipped on a knee length black dress and boots and put my hair in a bun as I rushed to the station and raised my eyebrow as I saw Eggsy outside talking to some guy.

"Thought you needed help." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not anymore. This is.... what's your name again?" Eggsy asked looking at the guy.

"Harry Hart. You are?" He asked softly.

"Charlotte Spencer. Eggsy friend." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"As in James Spencer's daughter?" He asked softly.

"Yeah.... how you know my pops?" I asked confused.

"How about you come with us." He said softly.

I followed them to the Black Prince Pub and listened as Harry talked.

"So how do you know my dad?" I asked confused.

"We worked together." He said calmly as he removed his glasses.

"Is he still a dick?" I asked annoyed.

"Actually He was a great man." He said sadly.

"What do you mean was?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry.... He was killed a couple days ago." He said sadly.

"Good riddance." I said as I stood up and walked out of the pub.

I made my way to my apartment and slammed the door shut. I felt tears stream down my face as I slid down the door. I brought my knees to my chest and hid my face as I started to cry. I stood up and whipped my tears away as I changed clothes and made my way to work. I set at my desk alone typing as I listened to Valentine talk about his dream. After awhile it was time to leave and I stood up and grabbed all of my stuff and walked out of the door. When I made it home I saw Eggsy running from Rottweiler and his group. I let out a sigh as he got away and I made it inside of my apartment. I looked at my computer for a second and let out a sigh as I went and curled up into a ball on my bed.