7

When I found Merlin he was in our shared room on base. I saw him in our bed reading and I let out a sigh as I saw him holding ice to his cheek.

"I'm sorry for hitting you.....again." I said with a sigh.

He looked up shocked to see me standing in our room. He stood up and I let out a sigh as he walked up to me.

"I.... I shouldn't have acted that way.... I'm so-" I was cut off by him pulling me into a hug.

"I should be the one apologizing.... I shouldn't have kept it from you.... I know that but Harry didn't want me to tell you... he wanted to tell you after he had got to know you..... he didn't want you learning after he died." Merlin said as he hugged me tightly.

"It's okay.... I understand Hamish.... I understand." I said pecking his lips.

I saw a smile appear on his lips the moment I called him by his birth name.

"You called my by my real name." He said with a smile.

"Yes I know..... now shut up and kiss me." I said pulling him back down for a kiss.

I heard him chuckle as we kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away from him and let out a sigh.

"Does he know?" I asked softly.

"Yes.... he feels horrible for telling you that way." Merlin explained.

"I should go talk to him shouldn't I?" I asked with a sigh.

"I believe so." He said softly.

I walked out of the room and made my way to where Harry's room was. I knocked on the door and waited for him to say that it was clear to come in. I open it as soon as he said for me to. When I walked into the room I saw him turn to face me. He looked at me with a smile before it disappeared. It was as if the moment I saw him recognize me all my anger faded away.

"Charlotte I-" I cut him off by rushing over to him and hugging him.

"I missed you." I said as tears streamed down my face.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer as tears streamed down my face.

"I am so sorry..... I never wanted to tell you like that." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"I don't care.... I'm just happy you are alive." I said as I hugged him.

After I pulled away I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead. I let out a sigh as he hugged me once more before leaving with Merlin and Eggsy to help find a cure for Tequila. After awhile Merlin came back and I smiled as he pecked my lips and told me that they had found the antidote and where leaving to get it with Whiskey. When they came back Whiskey was injured and Ginger Ale had to help him as Merlin and the others left. During the mission I got a call from Merlin and I answered it as quick as possible.

"What's going on?" I asked softly.

"Nothing.... I just wanted to hear your voice." He said softly.

"Merlin.... what's wrong?" I asked walking out of the room.

"We ran into a problem...... I'm not gonna be able to make it back." He said as he let out a sigh.

"Merlin..... please you have to come back." I said as I felt tears stream down my face.

"I love you.... so damn much. You are everything to me Charlotte Spencer..... I'm sorry." He said as I heard his voice chock up a little.

"Merlin..... please..... I love you." I said as I tried to breath.

I heard him breath and I knew he was trying to hold back his own tears.

"Hamish I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. Please come back to me. I am begging you..... come back to me."

"I'm sorry." He said before the phone went dead.

I felt my legs give out from under me as I fell to the ground. Tears streamed down my face as Ginger Ale rushed to my side and wrapped her arms around me. It was two hours before Eggsy and Harry got back. The moment Eggsy met my eyes the tears started to fall all over again. Harry walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me as I cried for Merlin. A few days later Tequila had finally fully healed and was able to return to work. Whiskey had been killed trying to stop them from releasing the antidote.

"I'm sorry about what happen." Tequila said softly.

"Thank you." I said looking at my hands.

"How is he doing?" He asked walking beside me.

"Doctor said it should only be a month of bedrest.... then he can come home. He lost his leg..... thankfully that is all he lost." I said with a sigh.

"He is one lucky man." He said with a smile.

"More like a lucky idiot. He knows if he would of died I would never have forgiven him." I said opening the door.

I smiled as I walked in to see a man reading a book and humming.

"How's the book?" I asked walking up to him.

"How to survive a landmine.... very cute love." Merlin said putting the book down.

I laughed as I set on the bed and took his hand in mine. I brought his hand to my lips and gently kissed his knuckles.

"I love you." I said as I pecked his lips.

"I love you more." He said as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

After Merlin got his new leg, he built it himself, we made our way to Eggsy wedding. I smiled as I stood beside Princess Tilde and Merlin and Harry stood beside Eggsy. After the wedding was over I left to go home with Merlin. I smiled as I helped him up the stairs and to our bedroom.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips.

"Love you more." I said hugging him.

"Oh darling I don't think that is possible." He said with a chuckle.

"Let me have this one." I said with a smile.

"Only this one." He said with a laugh.

I smiled as I pulled him down for another kiss before going and laying down to get some rest.