2

It had been a couple of days since I last day Eggsy and I was worried about him. After having called him for a forth time I decided to log onto my computer and track his phone.

"Your finally on again." -Merlin

I read it and didn't say anything back as I found Eggsy. I smiled as I went to turn my computer off but another message popped up.

"Are you alright? Did something happen? I'm here if you want to talk." -Merlin

"It's nothing.... I've had a lot of work to do. Can't talk to you every night now can I?" -Morgana

"It's been nearly a week. You don't have to lie to me." - Merlin

"I'm not." -Morgana

"Are you in danger...... I can help you if you need my help love." -Merlin

"I.... I'm not in danger.... I have to go." -Morgana

I shut off my computer and walked out of my apartment and made my way to where Eggsy was. I made it to a mansion and groaned as I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. It open to show Harry, who looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"Came to find Eggsy. He has been gone for nearly a week. I got worried. What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I work here. Goodbye." He said going to shut the door.

"Dream on. I wanna see Eggsy." I said annoyed.

"Fine." He said with a frown.

I smiled as I followed him inside and looked around until he brought me to a room where two men set alone.

"Who is this?" The oldest one asked.

"Charlotte Spencer. She is here to see Eggsy." Harry said calmly.

"How did you find this place?" He asked looking me over.

"I can read minds." I said with a smile.

"You are going to be a pain aren't you?" He asked with a frown.

"Can't help it." I said with a smile.

"Wait Spencer.... as in James Spencer's daughter?" The other man asked.

"Sadly yes." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The older man said.

"Don't be. He was a dick." I said annoyed.

"My name is Chester King and it is in your best interest to tell me how you found this place." He said glaring at me.

"I hacked into Eggsy phone to find where he was. He hadn't called his family so I thought the worse. Now can I see my friend or not?" I asked annoyed.

"How did you hack into his phone? It is almost impossible to get any signal this far." The other man asked.

"I'm just good like that." I said with a smirk.

"Charlotte?" A voice asked from behind me.

"Sup Eggsy?" I asked with a smile.

"How did you get here?" He asked confused.

"Well I may have tracked your phone." I said with a smile.

"You scare me." He said with a frown.

"Valentine is calling! Valentine is calling!" My phone rang.

I quickly grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hello this is Spencer." I said softly.

"Spenc! Good to hear from you! I was wondering when you would be back at work." Valentine said with a laugh.

"Sorry sir. I will be taking off for a few. I don't think I can make it to your grand opening." I said softly.

"Oh come on Spenc! Your my best intern! I gotta have you here! How about you come and bring your family and a few friends? It's free on me." He said happily.

"Sorry sir, but I don't have a family and only got one friend and he isn't into that kind of stuff." I said calmly.

"Alright.... well I hope they don't learn who you are." He said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You know what I mean.... Morgana."

I felt my breath stop and my eyes go wide as I heard him laugh.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out? Come on Spenc, what do you think I am a idiot? I have been having people watch you since you started."

"Did you not think I didn't know you where stalking me?" I asked with a smile.

He stopped laughing and I felt my smile grow.

"I have been looking through all of your files since I started. I know about all of it. The phones and your chips." I said with a laugh.

I could hear him gulp on the other side and I smiled as Eggsy looked at me shocked.

"Doesn't mean you can stop it." He said with a laugh.

"Does if I have the access codes. Also have the access code for your chips...... don't mess with me Valentine. Cause I can destroy you with one press of a button..... you wanna know why?.... cause I am.... Morgana." I said hanging up.

"Remind me not to piss you off." Eggsy said with a smile.

"Think he believed it?" I asked looking at Eggsy.

"Wait non of that was true?" Eggsy asked shocked.

"Well everything about knowing his plans was, but I don't got the access codes.... cause there isn't any. He has the machine connected to him. So I can't actually hack into it." I said bitting my lip.

"So you lied.... to someone who could pretty much end your life?" Harry asked shocked.

"Yea I did..... and I just realized that I also told the boss of Kingsman that I was the chick trying to hack into his system." I said bitting my lip.

"So your the one giving Merlin a run for his money." Harry said with a laugh.

"Did he say that?" I asked with a smile.

"Said that you where one of the smartest hackers he had ever seen. Said if he could he would make you a Agent." Harry said happily.

"He is to kind." I said with a smile.

"Also said that you would never beat him..... and that Merlin is a better wizard than Morgana." Harry said with a smile.

"That dick! Morgana is so much better! She could have beat Merlin if he hadn't cheated!" I snapped.

"Then why do you lose every time we fight?" A voice said behind me.

I turned to see the other man with a smirk on his face.

"Dang it." I said with a groan.