6

As soon as we got there we met a man named Tequila. He quickly asked who we where and the pointed a gun at us. I sent him a glare as he had us tied to a chair.

"Sorry I gotta tie you up." He said smiling at me.

"Well you tied up my boyfriend too, so I don't see why your saying sorry to only me." I said with a frown.

"Boyfriend? Well your a lucky guy.... having a beauty like her." He said winking at me.

I smirked as he patted Eggsy's shoulder and I could see Merlin sending him a death glare.

"Thank you." Merlin said with a smirk.

Tequila looked at Merlin shocked as I sent Merlin a wink.

"So your into older guys." He said with a laugh.

"They have more brains then idiots like you." I said crossing my legs.

"Alright moving on. So I don't believe you are who you all say you are. I think you came to save the lepidopterist." He said lookin his over.

"We don't know a lepidopterist." I said annoyed.

The next thing I know the wall changes to show a man shaving. I feel my breath get caught in my throat as I realized who it was.

"Harry?" Eggsy asked shocked.

Tequila pointed his gun at Harry and I said nothing as Merlin and Eggsy started to beg him not to shoot Harry. I kept staring as I saw the man that became like a father to me and to Eggsy. A woman came in soon and apologized to us as she untied us.

"My name is Ginger Ale." She said as she explained what had happen.

I watched Eggsy and Merlin go into the room. The moment I saw Harry move away tears streamed down my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Tequila looking at me sadly.

"If you will excuse me." I said as I left the room.

After awhile Merlin found me and I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"He doesn't remember us." I whispered.

"I know, but we are going to try and make him remember.....we will get him back... I promise." He said as he kissed my forehead.

After three failed try's of getting him back, I decided to give it a shot. I got a chess board and walked into the room.

"Who are you?" He asked confused.

"Morgana, I'm a friend. I wanted to see if you wanted to play a game of chess with me." I said softly.

"Sure, I don't see the harm in one game." He said sitting on the bed.

I set in front of him and got the game set up. We talked for awhile and I smiled as I remembered our first game.

"Do I know you?" He asked softly.

"I'm a friend of James and Anastasia Spencer's daughter." I said softly.

"Anastasia..... I know that name.... she.... she doesn't have any kids. She would have told me if she did." He said shaking his head.

"She does..... you where the one to tell her daughter about when she passed away and how." I said taking his hand in mine.

"No Anastasia isn't dead.... she is alive. I saw her a year ago.... we had a cup of tea.... and she told me that.... she was pregnant.... her child would only be a year old."

"No She is older..... twenty-two years old." I said softly.

"No.... I couldn't have missed her life....... I.... no." He said standing up.

"Harry are you alright?" I asked softly.

"No! She.... I can't have lost her! Anastasia can't be dead! She isn't dead!" He yelled.

"She is! This is the last picture you took with both her and her husband." I said pulling got out.

He took it in his hand and I watched as tears streamed down his face.

"What... what about my... my Charlotte?" He asked lookin up at me.

"Your Charlotte?" I asked confused.

"My Charlotte.... my little girl.... she isn't his daughter she is mine! James didn't deserve to have her!" He snapped as I looked at him shocked.

"Charlotte is your daughter?" I asked shocked.

"Yes.... She is." He said sadly.

"Morgana... our now." Merlin said opening the door.

"Wait! If she is your daughter why let him raise her! Merlin let me go! Why didn't you raise her!" I screamed as Merlin dragged me out of the room.

As soon as the door shut I hit Merlin's chest over and over.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as he let out a sigh.

"Morgana calm down." He said looking down at me.

"Did you know?" I asked as tears streamed down my face.

"Yes.... he told me before he left for his mission." He said softly.

I felt myself lose control as I raised my hand and slapped Merlin as hard as possible. He turned and looked at me shocked as I backed away from him.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I ran down the hallway.

I kept running until I ran into a room and shut the door. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down and I slid down the wall. After awhile the door open and I was pulled into a hug. I tried to push him away but I couldn't.

"It's gonna be okay darlin." Tequila said calmly as he hugged me.

I started to cry harder as I hugged him back and he started to whisper in my ear. After calling down I left to talk to Eggsy. I smiled as Eggsy ran up and hugged me.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked softly.

"I got him back.... Harry remembers everything." He said happily.

My smile disappeared and I closed my eyes and looked away.

"Charlotte.... I heard what happen. You should talk to them.... Harry and Merlin." He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright.... I'll talk to my idiot." I said walking away to find Merlin.