Deep cuts

(This is a Monika x Yuri story, if you couldn't tell. There will be kissing later on. So if you don't like that then don't read this. Also magekouniverse and MayaRodriguez999 wanted this. So thank you. Thank you for your support. Anyways into the story. Letzz go)

Monikas point of view/////

I awoke to my alarm clock making an annoying beeping noise. I reached out my hand to turn it off. I felt around until it finally turned off. I groaned and got up. Another day of school. I grabbed a towel and the schools uniform and went to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and hopped in. The water felt so nice after a good night's rest. I got out of the shower and dried off. I got dressed and headed off to school.

Hey. Guess what? Yeah its a TIMESKIP/////

School was just like everyday, teachers talking about things I already knew. I didn't pay attention the entire time. Instead I just stared off into space. The time finally came. The Literature club. I opened the club room door. I was always five minutes early. I decided to tidy some things up before the rest of the club came. Once I was done the door opened gently. In came a purple haired girl. Yuri. She quickly went over into the desk in the corner. A couple seconds later came in a short girl. Her hair was bright pink. Natsuki. She went to the back of the room to read her manga. A few minutes later the door slammed open. A breathless girl came. Sayori. "S-sorry I was late." She choked out. I smiled. "It's ok Sayori." She smiled and giggled. She sat down and started reading a book. For some reason out of these three girls one of them caught my eye. Yuri. She seems so shy. I want to get to know her better. I started to approach her.

Yuris point or view/////

I looked up to see Monika approaching me. I started to twirl my hair in shyness. "Hey Yuri." She did a little wave. I waved back at her. She pulled up a chair and sat across from me. "How was your day?" I stopped twirling my hair. Wait. Was someone really taking the time to talk to me? For some reason this didn't make me stutter. "My day has been fine. How about yours?" She smiled. "My day has been wonderful. Thank you for asking." We chatted longer until Monika noticed the time. "Oh. It's time to go. Alright everyon-"Monika looked around to see it was just us. "Oh." I giggled. Monika put her hand over her heart as if she was offended. "How dare you laugh at me?" She chuckled. "See you Yuri." I smiled. For some reason, I was oddly attracted to Monika. Maybe I can get closer to her...

(This was... longer than what I normally do. But whatever. Did you like it? I hope so. Well next chapter will be soon. Probably. Well see you next chapter my friends. Goodbye!)