Deep cuts

(Nothing new to report. Into the story. Letzz go)

Yuris point of view/////

I awoke to see Monika sleeping on my shoulder. She looked so calm, so cute. I smiled, enjoying this moment. However it didn't last long, since Monika woke up. When Monika woke up she still seemed to be half asleep. "Hey baby." She got close to my face. My face turned red as she moved closer, her body still on me. "M-monika!" Monika snapped out of it. "O-oh Yuri. I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me..." I smiled. "Its fine Monika." I got up and went to my room. I came back with a fuzzy blanket. "Monika, do you want to watch some movies?" Monikas eyes lit up. "Sure!" I grabbed the first movie, it was a horror movie. It was about a man with a hook and a mask. He would kill his prey and then hook them on city buildings. The way he killed them was when they were in the forest. Monika cuddled up to me, since she was easily frightened. "Monika it's just a movie." I chuckled. "Tell me that when the hook man comes!" I laughed. "Monika he's called Daylight. And he won't come because he's not real." Monika cuddled into me even more. "You don't know that." Her voice was muffled. I sighed and turned to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "Monika there is no hook man. You're fine." I smiled. Monika smiled back, and kissed me on the cheek. "Can we watch a more happy movie?" I nodded and put in a movie. I didn't pay attention to it however. I was just watching Monika. She seemed so cute and happy. She looked over at me. "I know I'm super hot but you don't have to stare." My face lit up like a fire. "I'm kidding Yuri," she chuckled. "O-oh." Monika stretched. "Well I guess I should get going." She got up and grabbed her things. She came back over to me and kissed me. However this time she slid her tongue in my mouth. My face lit up but I didn't stop it. She pulled away. "Well, I have to go. I love you Yuri~" she walked out the door. I smiled and hid my face in my sweater. I giggled and fell over.

(Well thats... That. I guess. Anyways I hope you liked it yadayadayada. Goodbye!)