Deep cuts

(Hello friends! Welcome back to another chapter of Deep Cuts. I don't have anything else to say so... Into the story! Letzz go)

Yuris point of view/////

After chatting with Monika, I felt more comfortable around her. I was now walking home. The temperature was just right. The sun was shining, birds were chirping. It was an amazing day. I unlocked my door and walked into my house. I found my phone where I left it on the counter. I picked it up and looked at notifications. Nothing. I sighed and walked into my room. I opened my drawer to take out one sharp, thin, knife. Tears pricked my eyes and I brought it down on my skin. One slender cut after another. After a minute or so blood soaked my arm. I wiped up the blood and bandaged my arm. I sighed. "Why do I do this to my self?" I sighed as I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put on a long sleeve shirt. I walked to open the door. I opened the door to see Monika.  "Hey Yuri." I forgot I invited Monika to my house. I greeted her and let her in. "Make your self at home." She admired my clean house. "Would you like anything to drink?" She looked over at me. "May I have some water?" I nodded and walked over to the fridge. I rolled up my sleeves while I poured the water. "Uh. Yuri? What's on your wrist?" I froze. I looked down to see all the cuts on my wrist. "Yuri?"

(BAM! Cliff hanger! Did you like it? If so that's nice. Anyways. Let's see what happens next time. Goodbye!)