Consistent

Gasping for air, Harumi sat on the floor as Garmadon glares at her."I-I'm s-so sorry... M-my l-lord..."

"Leave, unless you want me to finish you off..."

Harumi quickly stands up and makes her way out. Just when she was about to touch the door, Garmadon froze her still.

"One more thing... I don't want our enemies to freely roam around my city like useless strays looking for food. Send out your troops to guard every entrance and exit of the city... We can't afford to continue on making mistakes... Am I understood?"

Harumi nods as she walks out. Ultra Violet and the Sons of Garmadon were waiting by the door as Harumi approaches her. "We have to get rid of that pesky ninja and his alliances. He has the elemental masters on his side which is making things harder. Send out the troops to sweep up the city."

Ultra Violet turns around and hollers, "YOU HEARD THE QUIET ONE!!! GO! GO! LEAVE NO BLOCK UNCHECKED! LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED! IF ANY OF YOU ENCOUNTER ONE OF THE NINJA'S ALLIES, CAPTURE THEM WITH NO HESITATION! GO!"

The Sons of Garmadon quickly ran to their bikes as they rode off. Harumi places her hand on her hip. "You've done well, here." She tosses the keys to the broadcasting building. "Go make a show so that our precious citizens will be entertain with our Emperor's reign of terror."

"With pleasure, Quiet One."

•••

"I think we should leave." Nya said.

"What makes you say that?" Lloyd asks.

"Isn't it obvious Lloyd? Harumi might come for us with her troops and bikers. The citizens of Ninjago might be affected and we can't afford letting the remaining elemental masters be captured. We need to hide for safety."

"We can take care of these citizens..." The Emperor said as he walks towards them. "We hate to see our people be further injured and hurt."

"Are you sure, your highness? What if the SoG finds all of you?"

"Don't worry too much, Lloyd. I am here with them. And the Caverns are already assumed to be destroyed, so I am positive Harumi wouldn't find us."

"Well at least let me go with you." Ronin suggested.

"Ronin?"

"You are going to need all the help you'll get if you want to take care of all this people..." Ronin then turns to Lloyd. "I hope you don't mind..."

"It's okay, thank you Ronin. I'll have Pixal assist your leave."

Ronin and Hutchins left with the Emperor, Empress, and the citizens with Pixal's guide.

• • •

"HELLO SWEET NINJAGO! SHOCK? WELL DON'T BE! IT'S JUST YOUR FAVORITE MANIAC GETTING YOUR HOPES DOWN WITH SOME AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT BY THE ONE AND ONLY, aka me, ULTRA VIOLET!" UV shouts at the mic as the speakers of the city send huge sound waves, almost breaking the glass of the buildings and shops.

By the side Harumi was simply watching UV with Killow on her side.

"Why does she get to have her own show? I mean, I'm your very first recruit-"

"Save it big guy." Harumi pulls his vest making him go closer. Killow sweats in fear as he gulps. "Listen you greedy bag of meat,  this reward is merely a gift to a useless scoundrel, I have something much more better in store for you." She let's go of him as he sighs in relief. "You will be leading the search party in finding the Ninja and I will give you the honors of torturing the Ninja's friends if you like... But... If you don't find this offer acceptable to your preference, maybe I can... demote you to a janitor?"

"Wait! I'll take it!"

"Very well... I'll give you exactly six hours to prepare."

"Wait si- I mean, thank you Quiet One, I won't let you down."

"That's settled. If there's nothing else that you wish to interrogate me with, I shall now leave-"

"Wait... Why only allow me to hurt the Ninja's friends? Are you sparing the ninja?"

Harumi somewhat had a few drops of sweat drip down on her cheek but she immediately came up with a response. "Yes... I am sparing him-"

"I knew-" Before even Killow could finish, a dagger was already pointed towards his throat.

"For the Emperor to kill him himself. The ninja is a valuable prey to kill, and not even I deserves to wipe that green masked ninja from existence... only the great Lord Garmadon deserves to take this reward." Harumi moves the dagger closer to his throat. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Q-Quiet O-one..." Killow stuttered as Harumi takes away the dagger and leaves.