Guilt

"Why does it feels like... something's... not... right..." Harumi felt a chill in her hand. She raises it up and looks at her palm. A Sakura petal was forming on her skin and she was completely terrified by this. "W-wait... What?!?" Harumi quickly tries to peels off the flower but when she attempted to just even touch it, she felt her hand was in extreme pain that her hand went numb for a while. "Ugh!" Harumi takes out a leather glove and puts it on the hand. Slowly the pain started to disappear. Harumi sighs and looks around the place. She was alone there. She takes a seat and looks up in the sky. Purple and gray dark clouds covered the sky as green lightning escaped in from a few gaps between them. She somewhat wished she could see the stars so that she can stare at them and take her mind off things. But alas, there weren't any stars to look at. She sighed and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. She sat there for a short while, staring at the stone wall in front of her. While in the middle of spacing out, suddenly something heavy in her. She couldn't believe herself that she could ever feel something such pathetic as this. But she eventually came to the conclusion that this wasn't any mirage, it was reality, she was feeling something negatively heavy, she was feeling guilt.

Harumi never have thought this would pop up, she never expected it. She'd say to herself that she shouldn't be guilty because this is simply a payback after what happened to her beloved parents.

Harumi shakes her head and hugs herself. "I am not guilty... I shouldn't be guilty... They are the ones to blame... They are the ones who should feel guilt." She starts blaming the Ninjas again to get rid of her guilt, but alas, it wasn't doing her any favor at all. She screams and punches the stone wall. Slowly the chill came again and her other hand was starting to form a petal too. She puts on the other glove and takes a seat again. She puts drops her face to her hands as she sits there and thinks.

• •

"Come on, hurry." Skylor starts up the truck's engine as the elemental masters went inside the truck.

"This is great Skylor!" Nya praised her while whispering.

"I know right?" Skylor replied as the truck starts moving.

The travelled for a while towards the garbage station as they pass by the SoG who simply ignored them. Lloyd look around for any sign of Harumi's presence. To their luck, she wasn't there. He somehow felt disappointed been but eventually decided to move on from the matter and look for the other members.

After a while, they arrived. They quickly got out and went inside the building and locked the whole place down. To their surprise there was food and water in there. Nya yawned and turned to Lloyd. "I think we all should rest... We haven't gotten enough sleep."

"Alright..." Lloyd said as the others went to rest. Lloyd went upstairs and sat down on a flipped table and stares at the window. He closes his eyes as he let's the cold breeze cool him off.