The Others

"I hope they are doing well back at the caverns ..." Lloyd said referring to the civilians and the others who went with them.

"They will be okay, they have enough food and they'll be safe down there." Nya said as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

Tox approaches them. "I hate to be rude and nosy but..."

"We heard that your other friends..." Nuero continues.

"We're sorry for your loss, Lloyd..." Timmy said.

Lloyd remembers his friends and feels devastated. Nuero sensed his mind was thinking about their friends.

"Apologies... Lloyd... It was very rude of us to bring up this topic..." He signalled the others to leave and give him space.

"It's alright Nuero..."

"Hey..." Nya said as she pats him on the back. "Come on...cheer up..."

"After hearing about what happened to Kai... I felt so broken... I never spent a lot of time with him that much, not as much as the way Nya spends with Jay. And it hurts to just think about him..." Skylor said. "Kai was brave... they all were... but... it's a tough life, but they were willing to do what is good, even if it costs them their lives."

"Skylor's right." Said Nya. "But Lloyd, your still young...like, somewhere you look younger a year or two, but your way off younger than the way you look. You're basically about nineteen or eighteen perhaps, and yet you saw so many things already for a young age. But no matter what, with either Jay, Cole, Kai, and Zane or not. You still have a family with you. Your not alone. You have us."

Nya and Skylor hugged Lloyd as he smiles. "Thanks guys-"

"Ahem."

"Sorry... girls."

Behind was Misako watching them. She was very pleased and happy.

•••

"We're in the Realm of the On I and the Dragon???" Jay shrieks as he shakes Zane.

"You okay there little Wu??" Cole asks little Wu. "Hey...isn't Master Wu's full name Tommy Wu Garmadon?"

"We have no time for nonsense Cole." Zane said.

"Oh come on." Col said as he puts Wu on his shoulders. "I'll call you Tommy."

"Well Rocky Dangerpuff-"

"It's Rocky Dangerbuff, not Rocky Dangerpuff, Kai."

"I could've sworn it was Rocky Dangerbutt..." Jay mumbles.

"Oh you better take that-"

"Uh...why are yo fighting?" Little Wu said.

"Oh it's not really a fight, Little-WHAT IN THE NAME OF NINJAGO??? YOU'RE OLDER?"

"LITTLE WU!" Cole shouts

"It's Tommy." He said.

"Well, atleast we don't need diapers anymore." Kai said.

"What? He- older- I'M NOT GETTING INTO THIS!" Cole complains.

"It seem though that Master Wu has grew again, but in a shorter time than before." Zane stated.

"Does this mean he's not a baby anymore?" Cole asks. "But I like him when he's younger."

"Hey, I'm here you know!" Kid Wu said as he sticks out his tongue to Cole.

"Look, we have more things to worry about than Master Wu growing up." Kai said.

"Kai is right." Zane said. "Let's try to find a way out of this place."

"Oh, I quit!" Jay said.

"But Ninja never quit." Tommy Wu said.

"Now he's more, Wu-ie than the last time." Cole said.