Walk, don't Talk

"I'm not in the mood, Killow." Ultra Violet said. "The Emperor has the power of our masks, and we're left with nothing. We need to find a way to some how be stronger than him...just in case he decides to keep our powers."

"And why on Earth are you gonna do that?" Harumi's said.

"Quiet One...apologies...we were just afraid to lose our one and only power..." Ultra Violet said.

"Don't worry." Harumi said. "I believe that the Emperor will just return the power to us."

"And what if he doesn't?" Killow asks.

"Let's just not talk about this matter, okay."

"Agreed." Killow said as he leaves them.

"Quiet One!" The two guards said as they ran towards her. "The ninja, we know where he is!"

"Really?" Harumi said as she coughs. "I mean...take us there..."

"I think it's wise...if we attack him now..." Garmadon said as he stands beside her.

"F-father..." Harumi kneeled down.

"I'll handle that brat...and when he's gone, I'll finally rule this land with no distraction." Said Garmadon.

Harumi nods as Garmadon leaves with his Colossi to find Lloyd. When he was far away, Harumi quickly poked Ultra Violet. "Tell the spy to warn Lloyd..."

"What?" Ultra Violet said. "That's totally helping the ninjas."

"He's not ready." Harumi lies. "Lloyd has the elemental masters. We can't allow our father to come back defeated."

"You're discriminating our father...but you're right." Ultra Violet dials and calls Skylor to tell them to escape before it's too late.

•••

"Lloyd, we need to get out of here...fast..." Skylor said as she packs up the things.

"But why?" Lloyd asks her.

"Garmadon's coming, we can't fight him now, we have to conserve our energy and wait for the right time to fight!" Skylor exclaimed

"I guess you're right..." Lloyd turns to the others. "WE HAVE TO GET OUT QUICK!" They nodded as they ran and left the garbage station.

•••

"I'm going." Harumi said as she wears a black cloth mask on. She left as she swiftly followed Garmadon secretly.