•칠•

Jimin sat down in Jin's car.

"Wow Jiminie, You look sexy!" Jin said with a stunned look on his face, "Who would've known my adorably innocent friend would dress like this? I mean ripped jeans and fishnets are perfect together" he said while poking at Jimin's thigh.

"Thank you hyung, I just wanted to make a good impression" Jimin said with a small voice and blushing cheeks,

"For who? I mean I've heard that Yoongi may have a little crush on you but the way you two have been looking at each other all week I wouldn't even doubt that both of you would end up stuck like glue tonight." Jin said while driving, he would feel the heat radiating off of Jimin.

Jimin sat in silence the rest of the way. Trying to calm his blush, the thought of Yoongi actually liking him back the only thing on his mind at this point. He's only meet him this week but there's no doubt that Yoongi had an effect on him.

"We are here," Jimin looks at the big luxury home in awe not even realizing that Jin was holding the door open for him to get out. "Uhh Jimin, you ready?"

"Y-yes hyung, I'm sorry. You have such a beautiful home and thank you for opening the door for me, it wasn't necessary." Jin looked down at Jimin with a genuine smile.

"Well I like being a gentlemen, so it is necessary" he chuckles making Jimin blush once again. "I assume everyone is already here since I see their cars, are you okay with all eyes being on you? Because I have a feeling you will be the center of everyone's attention tonight" he said smiling warmly while holding out his arm for Jimin to grab.

Hesitantly Jimin reaches to grab his arm. Completely nervous because of the attention he may receive tonight but only looking forward to the attention of one person in-particular. Yoongi.

Jin walked in the house to the common area where everyone was as Jimin followed. Jimin heard all the commotion the guys were making laughing and talking. It was until he turned the corner that it was complete silence. Jin was right all eyes were on him. Jimin instantly got shy looking around the room. he got caught in Yoongi's powerful stare after a few seconds he quickly looked down at the floor. It was pretty awkward being stared at but everyone quickly started going back to what they were doing. All except Yoongi.