•십사•

🌈

"Well that's what you get for thinking." Yoongi said coldly.

He didn't want to see Jungkook at the moment. But he turned around and was met with a pout from Jungkook. Namjoon and Jimin looking between the two, as if they were waiting for something to happen.

"Oh.. I would like to say that I am sorry for what I did the other night hyung. I was being childish and it should've never happened." Everything was silent for a couple minutes. Jungkook looking down at the ground, not wanting to look at Yoongi during the silent moment.

"Kook it will take some time for us to get back on good terms but I do forgive you. I just hope that you will not repeat your actions."

"I won't, I promise" Jungkook said offering Yoongi a sincere smile holding out his hand, silently asking for a handshake. In which Yoongi smiled and shook his hand.

Namjoon and Jimin just stood there smiling because everything seemed to be okay again. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and gave it a squeeze causing Yoongi to break eye contact with Jungkook and turning his attention to him.

"Are you ready to go?" Yoongi cooed at Jimin.

Jimin only smiled and nodded before clinging onto Yoongi like a little koala. Yoongi smiled at Jimin's actions, trying to figure out how someone could be so cute. They eventually said their goodbyes to Jungkook and Namjoon.

Namjoon turned to see Jungkook's smile slowly fading away.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look like I'm fucking okay?!" Jungkook raised his voice. "I don't know why this affects me so much hyung. Seeing them together makes my blood boil. Why couldn't he just come back to me like always?" Namjoon sighed.

"Kook, what you and Yoongi had is in the past. He is trying to start something new with Jimin and obviously he likes him very much. Why can't you just accept that already! You have Taehyung crying over you and you are worried about someone that you threw to the curb! You need to get your shit together." Namjoon stormed off leaving Jungkook standing there mouth opened.

He is right. What is wrong with me? Jungkook thought.

He looked up from his feet and caught a glimpse of Taehyung and it made his heart flutter. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to run up to him and kiss him like there was no tomorrow but brain was telling him that what he wanted was only Yoongi. He made the terrible choice of ignoring what his heart actually wants. Which is why he still had to figure out a way to make sure Yoongi and Jimin never worked.