•십•

BTS is Number ONE on the Hot200! I'm so proud! This is a wonderful achievement and well deserved.

🌈

🐱

"Jungkook!" I say "Jungkook come back, you are not going anywhere."

"Hyung go away," I hear a faint sniff.

"Are you crying? What's wrong with you?" I say in a worried tone. I walk up and lightly turn him so he is looking at me. I choke. He has tear stained cheeks and fresh tears in the corner of this eyes.

"Jungkook.." I say with evident worry in my voice. "What's going on?"

🐰

As soon as I left the common area I started crying and I had no idea as to why. I started walking to the car only to realize that I rode with Tae. Then I heard footsteps and then I heard him talk. Before I knew it he had turned me around looking at me with a pitiful look.

"What's going on?"

Should I even tell him? What's the point of telling him when he has eyes for Jimin? Fuck it. I thought aloud.

"Fuck wh-"

I cut Yoongi off by planting my lips onto his. He didn't respond. He pulls back.

"Kook-ah what are you doing?" He said looking at me with a confused face.

"Yoongi hyung, I just hate seeing you so close with Jimin, he only came here a week ago and I have known you forever." I say tears threatening to fall.

"What are you even saying?" He says wait a hint of anger, "Jungkook, I tried to get to know you but you weren't trying to give me the light of day. You stopped talking to me. You made everyone believe that I was just this player because you were too immature to take a relationship serious."

"I know hyung and I am so sorry, give me another chance please?" I beg.

"Look I love when you beg but another chance is out of the question. I actually really like Jimin, I haven't felt this way in a long time. Maybe you will learn from this."

With that he turned and walked away.

🌈

Jungkook began to get angry. He knew he shouldn't be angry because HE messed up things between him and Yoongi but that didn't stop him from wanting to ruin Yoongi chances with Jimin or anyone else.

I mean, if no one else wants him. he'll come back to me. Right? That was Jungkook's thoughts.

🌈

It wouldn't hurt to start off with a little drama right?