•이십삼•

🐱

"Hyung, Do you really love me?"

I peered down at him and he was looking down at the ground. He is most adorable, beautiful, sexy being I've laid eyes on. All I could think in my mind was how I was going to make him mine.

"I could tell you how much I love you but I'd rather show you babyboy." I saw his ears perk up at what I said but he still wouldn't look up at me. "Jimin would you go on a date with me?"

🌈

Jimin finally looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes making Yoongi smile widely at his cuteness.

"a d-date?" Yoongi nodded.

Jimin smile grew wide, so wide that his eyes began to disappear.

"What do you say baby?" Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him.

Jimin couldn't help but look from Yoongi's eyes to his lips and back up to his eyes. Jimin wouldn't dare just kiss anyone unexpectedly but Yoongi was different. Yoongi made him feel things he hadn't felt and he knows that there's more to feel.

"Y-Yes" Jimin whispered to Yoongi. He looked back down to Yoongi's lips and inching closer hesitantly.

"Kiss me." That caught Jimin off guard but nonetheless he pecked Yoongi's lips and pulled back quickly. Cheeks flushed and Yoongi couldn't do much but chuckle at how cute Jimin was.

"That was not what I expected" Yoongi continued to chuckle. Jimin started to pout and Yoongi wanted nothing more than to kiss that pout away and that is exactly what he did. His lips met Jimin's but Yoongi didn't pull away. He started to move his lips and soon Jimin started to move his lips with Yoongi. Their lips moving perfectly together. Jimin lightly whimpering as Yoongi ran his tongue across his bottom lip before sucking it softly. Yoongi pulled away smirking at what he saw. Jimin cheeks were a deep red and his lips slightly parted and he chest rising up and down quickly.

"Baby, lets go inside?" Jimin nodded still dazed from the kiss. Yoongi noticed and grabbed his hand kissing it before guiding him into the house.

—————————————————————————————

🌈🌈

BTS BOOKED A STADIUM!
That is so exciting! 41k seats, it is going to be HUGE! I am so proud of them and everything they're accomplishing!

🌈🌈

JINTRO IS OUT!
Epiphany is a beautifully written song! Jin's vocals were on POINT! Honestly they released this song when I needed it most. The lyrics spoke to me, I legit cried for 30 minutes straight and that's only the intro to a whole album. I'm proud of Jin. He deserved this. It honestly upsets me to see people not even showing love to the song but talking down on Jin. JIN DESERVES BETTER!

ANYWAYS!

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮."
-𝓳𝓲𝓷,  𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷𝔂