chapter ix

Liked by jeff_atkins, sherri

Liked by jeff_atkins, sherri.h and 2,678 others

sophia.fernandez spring break😋🍕

View all 12 comments

brycewalker Party at my house tonight, come by😉

zachdempsey We'll see if we can make it @brycewalker

jessicadavis wow😍

hannahbaker Who took this pic?😉

sophia.fernandez my cute bff zach :') @hannahbaker

jen.whitley miss you beautiful!❤️

montydelacruz 🤤🤤

melanie.45 beauty😩😍

sophia.fernandez so much love for my girls😘 @jen.whitley @melanie.45

jeff_atkins Beautiful as always

sophia.fernandez jeff ily and i miss you🙁 can we hang out soon pleaseeee @jeff_atkins

jeff_atkins YES PLEASE

————

-Sophia's POV-

The first day of spring break was going really well. Zach had come over since morning and we were just been hanging out. Now we were just laying on my bed, talking.

"Hey, do you want to go to Bryce's party tonight?"Zach asked me, looking up from his phone.

I shrugged my shoulders, playing with my hands. "I didn't really have a good time last time I went to a party of his. I don't know,"I mumbled.

Zach replied,"Oh, right. Well, if you don't want to go, it's okay."

I nodded slightly before asking,"What about you? Are you gonna go?"

"Uh, yeah. I kinda have to. He made it a "tradition" to have all of the basketball players be at his parties,"he sighed, rolling his eyes a bit.

I nodded before looking at my phone. "You should go then. I'll see if Jeff wants to hang out and just do something with him if he's not going to the party."

"I can stay with you if you want,"Zach said, sitting up and looking down at me.

I poked his cheek and said,"It's okay, you should go."

He took my hand into his. "Okay, but call me if you need anything."

I smiled and nodded. "Okay,"I whispered.

"I should go now then. Gotta help the boys get ready for the party,"he sighed, looking slightly annoyed. I giggled and gave him a hug before he left the room.