chapter xi

Liked by hannahbaker, montydelacruz and 4,628 others

sophia.fernandez i miss talking to you. see you soon❤️

View all 14 comments

hannahbaker i'm here if you need to talk❤️

jessicadavis Stay strong baby💕

jeff_atkins Love you

sophia.fernandez love you guys @hannahbaker @jessicadavis @jeff_atkins

sheri.h 💕💕💕

courtcrimson 😓

justinfoley33 He's going to be fine. Just stay positive :)

sophia.fernandez  :) @justinfoley33

jen.whitley hey, message me. and i hope he's okay x

montydelacruz ❤️

marcus_10 ❤️

melanie.45 sending you my best, pumpkin💓

sophia.fernandez love you & miss you babes💕 @melanie.45

clayjensen ❤️

——————

-Sophia's POV-

As I walked into Zach's hospital room for what seemed like the billionth time, I took a deep breath. Still not awake. He's been in a coma for 9 days now. I miss him so much. I miss his voice, his smile, everything.

I dragged a chair beside the bed and sat down, listening to the constant beeping of the machines. I took his hand as I had every day before, and squeezed it gently. "Please wake up. I miss you,"I whispered, using my spare hand to brush Zach's hair out of his face. I continued,"I really hope you're okay. I miss everything about you. Just please wake up, for your mom, May, and... well, me."

Suddenly I felt a squeeze on my hand. I gasped, surprised at what had happened. "Zach, can you hear me?"I asked, standing up.

I felt another squeeze, and then his eyes opened. "Zach, baby. Oh my god!"I exclaimed, not believing what I was seeing. He slightly smiled before coughing.

I quickly ran into the hall and waved in a nurse. "He's awake,"I said, following her into the room.

She walked over to Zach and smiled,"Welcome back. Don't try to speak. There's a tube down your throat right now. Let me call the doctor."

The nurse left and quickly returned with a doctor. "Good morning Zach. Let me see how you're doing. Ma'am, please step out for a moment,"the doctor said. I smiled at Zach before leaving the room.

I immediately called Mrs. Dempsey and told her to come. Then I sent out a quick message to Justin: zach's awake! let everyone know he's good :)