seth nikodo

SETHS POINT OF VIEW

i put my head phones in groaning softly i just moved here from England and have no intention on staying for long.

but the bluenette haired girl seems.. interesting.. cute..

hmm.. maybe i could stay here for a little longer then i originally planned

"hey.." i say softly to adrian "whos that" i point at the cute girl Adrian smiles "that's marionette she's really cool why " he chuckles and I bite my lip "cool? More like bloody gorgeous "I hear a slight growl fall from adriens lips as he grips the desk "dude you good?" I ask watching the blonde male struggle to keep his cool "yeah man why wouldn't I be " he laughs it off biting his tongue

Marionette looks back at me and waves I blush gently waving back "I'm gonna go talk to her " I say softly standing up stretching gently as I walk over to the cute girl "hey marionette " I smile gently "can I sit here or is it taken " I bite my bottom lip and she shakes her head "no of course not sit down" she giggles and I do "can you help me..? I'm not from here so.. my French is a little iffy "I says in very rough French infact I am extremely good at French but I need to hear her voice more so I'll fake it for a little bit "yeah sure! " she giggles and  starts helping me "Can I come over later tonight to study with you? You live at the bakery right? My mother loves your parents cakes!" I explain and she nods giggling "of course you can Seth " she smiles packing up her things walking out with me I see adriens piercing eyes I wonder what's his problem she's single right?

Narators point of view
"Not happening not with my little princess " he growls running out of class "plagg claws on " he jumps onto the roof tops
Reaching the bakery sitting on marionettes roof as she walks in she jumps "Chaton I have a friend here you need to leave " she whimpers "no I'm not going " he growls "why not? Do you not trust me or something  " he whimpers "no I trust you. I don't trust him " he growls and Seth walks in "what the hell!" Seth jumps "who is that and why is he here "he looks at chat "chat noir and you need to leave " he growls and Seth laughs "no way kitty don't you have mouses to catch " he laughs and chat growls throwing the first punch...

I'm so so sorry it took so long for me to update