Found

((A/N That is some baaaad editing right there. I apologize for that))

...

.

I might be known as heartless.

.

I might be known as a gangster of some kind.

.

I might be known as a jackass.

.

But little did everyone know, I'm actually quite a nice person.

.

I act as recited, but I'm not like that. I like to do this what I'm doing right now.

.

And that is hiking alone.

.

I just like to explore the wilderness. The nature that is surrounding us all the time. Not all might realize the beauty of nature, but I do.

.

This time, I actually drove far, far away. It took me about 3 hours to drive here. I'm literally in the middle of nowhere. There's no settlements. There's no people. There's nothing but the nature, the woods and the animals that live in here.

.

No social life. No internet nor data base. There's just me, alone with the nature and it's gifts.

.

I left my car on the side of the little dirt road that brought here. I have been walking away from the car for about 7 miles already.

.

Am I getting lost? No. My directional capability is beyond perfect.

.

I'm not trying to find anything in particular. I just want to explore.

.

After walking another mile or so, my eyes landed on a deep gob. It was quite large in width. I jumped down there and noticed a hole in the wall.

.

A bunker.

.

Nice. This place was so secluded, that I became curious of what was in there. I decided to walk in there.

.

It was definitely abandoned. Dirty and dusty. There was broken furniture everywhere. Rusty metal poles and broken walls. There was really dark, so I had to take out my flashlight.

.

I roamed around the dark aisles.

.

If I had to make a guess, I would say that this has been a war base around the World War I. So I'm not surprised that this place is what it is.

.

In one room, I found empty and rusty guns. So I rest my case about the war base.

.

A lot of people must've died here then. Weird is, that I don't see any skeletons or skulls. I guess that when World War I ended in the 1918, that what ever was left from that, beside the metal, has turned into dust by now. Including the remaining bones and clothes.

.

What made this journey a little bit scary, was that I felt like I wasn't alone. I felt a pair of gazing eyes on me the whole time. And as I walked deeper and deeper into the bunker, I started hearing things. Things like crying and growling.