Epilogue 3, Parents

((I was not supposed to continue this further, but I got inspiration for this chapter and decided to write it, just because I can🤷🏾‍♀ And also I remember someone suggesting on meeting the parents, so here it is!))

.

.

.

It has been almost a month. A month from the day we kissed for the first time. Since that, we have exchanged couple of random kisses, and a one make-out thing if you can call it that. It was just because Kit wanted to know what it meant, and I was willing to show him.

.

Thing is, that I was too eager, so he almost choked because I wouldn't let his lips go. Since that, I have been afraid of doing that again, and just keep on doing those basic pecks.

.

And Kit, is being cute as ever.

.

I made a mistake and made him watch the movie 'Marley and Me', and he cried for about two days straight. After that, he came to me, pleading to get 100 dogs. 

.

My problem is, that I cannot say no to him easily.

.

Yes, you know where this is going.

.

I didn't buy 100 dogs, but I bought him a puppy. Yes, I actually did that. It was this beautiful little creature with small legs and cute little muzzle that it sniffled with cutely. Just like Kit. That's why I picked that puppy. Now I have two little things that I love. A puppy, and a kitten.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

Kit fell in love with the dog immediately. Only thing was that he couldn't figure out a proper name for him. Except if names like 'Doggo the Candyking', or 'Paws Mc. Flurry' were options.

.

So, we have been calling him with the name Baby. 

.