But

Warning! Slight violence and sexual scenes.

.

"Come on sweety, let's play a little!" I heard the voice of my uncle yelling behind the warehouse door. I locked myself in when I heard him coming home. He was clearly drunk. He was stumbling against furniture and walls. He was hooting my name in a seductive way. I heard him walking the stairs to downstairs where he had kept me as his sex slave for years already.

.

I heard him opening the door. I was hiding behind the washing machine. When he was close enough I crashed a glass bottle he had left here last time, into his head. He fell to the ground and I had enough time to run outside into the warehouse.

.

The running might've not been the best solution though. The bottom part of my body was still hurting from the previous night. He took advance of me at least three times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Depending how I've been behaving, or how drunk he was.

.

When my dads died, I tried moving on. But with a man like him, it was impossible. I couldn't even go to school. When fathers died, I was somewhat 5... I was supposed to go to school in a couple of years from there. But, uncle didn't let me. He kept me in his basement as a prisoner.

.

At first, I wasn't sure what he was doing. I thought that maybe he would be a good uncle, being with me, playing with me like good uncles should do. But he seemed to like different kind of playing. In the beginning, he taught me stuffs. It felt like I was in school. I actually learned something, but then he became the ass beating motherfucker he is now.

.

He wasn't little in any ways. he was ten times bigger than me, and maybe even more. And when he, a bearded big guy, for the first time kissed me, licked me from every part of my body, I have never felt more disgusted. Always from that moment on, when he touched me, I just wanted to puke. I did, a couple of times, which was a wrong move apparently. Before he was just being touchy and abusing me sexually, but from that moment on, he started beating me. And not just with his hands, but with his big, brown belt that had the metallic thing in the end of it.

.

I was truly scared of him. I didn't want him to touch me ever again. I didn't want him in me, ever again. I didn't want his sloppy hands, his lips or his tongue sliding on my body. Groping, licking, feeling, tasting.

.

"Kittinan! I know you are in there! Come out now, come out to uncle!"

.

I was in the warehouse sitting on the floor, hugging my knees. I had my hands cut open from the glass bottle.

.

He banged the door violently. The door, and the whole warehouse is very fragile. It's very old and decomposing. I just prayed that it wouldn't brake down.

.

The tears mixed with the blood, creating a warm blanket around me. I would take this much more likely than him.

.

Then I saw the door cutting in half. There was a hatch there and through the gap that the hatch made, I saw my uncle's angry and drunk stare.

.

"Kittinan!! You come out now or I will use force on you again!"

.