official

Peter's p.o.v
Me and wade have officially been going out for a month now.
I still haven't told him about harry and all that but he stopped asking about it the night in time square. My dad's don't know they just think that i'm back to my old self the happy me which is kind of true but not at the same time.
Some day's are harder then others for example today i woke up just not wanting to deal with anyone or anything. But then wade called me and i told him that i didn't feel up to hanging out and he came by and we just sat there he played with my hair while i am just laying here.
He was talking to me about his day and i was listening but i wasn't really there if that makes sense. It was quiet for a few minutes until i say "why do you like me" and he said "is that a serious question" i nod and he said "well because your funny and your extremely attractive and your nice and your not like anyone that i've ever met before you care more about other people then yourself and even though we should hate each other i don't don't think you have a hateful bone in your body" i sigh and he said "should i continue" i nod no and it goes back to being quiet.
When the sun sets i sigh and say "i really don't want to go to school tomorrow" wade said "then play the depressed card" i say "i would if i could but then they would get worried and blah blah blah that crap and by the time they would be done doing everything i would've already been home" he said "true" and then i say "i just wish i could stay here with you" he said "trust me peter i would too" i nod and then i sigh again.
I ended up falling asleep on his lap again i feel like that's the only way i fall asleep anymore but i mean it's not a bad way too i just wish i woke up to him there too but you win some you lose some.
Except i woke up even worse then yesterday my dad walked in the room and told me to get up but i didn't i just pull my blanket tighter and go back to sleep. A few minutes later i hear my phone vibrating.
I look and see it's wade i close my phone and go back to sleep. An hour later i wake up to someone saying "knock knock" i open my eye's and look to see it's wade i sigh and close my eye's again i didn't want him here. He said "you look pale" i don't do anything i just let a breath out while trying to go back to sleep. He sat down on my bed and lifted me up and then layed me on his lap and for once i wasn't comfortable.
I move around but there was nothing i could do. He said "i'm not leaving until you show some joy in me being here" i soon fall back asleep but then thing's went wrong really really wrong.

I wake up to hearing shouting and then i feel wade isn't here anymore i sit up and then hear wade yell something i quickly get up and walk out of my room.
I see tony with a red face and wade just smiling. But steve wasn't there i say "what's going on" they both quickly look at me and tony said "peter how could you i mean out of everyone you chose him there are so many other great people in the world and yet you settle for him" i say "dad stop talking about him like that okay he cares about me and he makes me really really happy" tony rolled his eye's and said "dead whatever your name is i want you to leave and never come back and if you try to talk to peter then i will kill you myself" wade looked at me and i said "you can't do that" tony said "peter your just a kid you don't understand" i say "i understand that i have never been happy before him or life to be even bearable" tony said "i'm sorry peter but you aren't allowed to see him and that's final" wade left without another word.
I walked back into my room and slam my door and push my desk in front of it.
I lay down on my bed and stare at the wall the room feeling empty. I heard a door handle jiggle and then i close my eye's and fall asleep. I wake up to someone flipping me over and i quickly get up and out of bed away from whoever was in there.
And then i see steve. He sighed with relief and said "you had us so worried bud you weren't answering and we couldn't open the door" i look to see tony at the door and then look back at steve and then i leave and walk to the bathroom.

The sun is down now and the desk is back and the door is open.
I pick my phone up and text wade.
"I'm really sorry about today i couldn't help you" a few seconds later he texted back "it's fine you don't have to apologize you did the best you could i'm not mad but could you meet me at time square if it's not to much of a trouble" i text back saying "sure" and then i put my phone in my pocket.
I look out my door and see they aren't here. I sneak out the back door and leave. I make it there and see him he smiled at me and i smile back he walked over and we hugged and it felt better he finally pulled away though and we talked for a little while.
Until the worst thing that could of happended happened.
"Peter i don't want to get you in even more trouble then you already are in" i say "i don't really care about being in trouble or getting in trouble okay not if it's for someone that i like" he looked down and said "why ruin what was a good relationship by sneaking around all the time you getting caught or being put in danger" i said "wade what are you saying" he said "i'm saying that for everyone's sake it would just be easier if me and you weren't together anymore i mean remember the good time's not the bad we've only ever had good" i look down and he said "i'm really sorry peter" i nod and he touched my shoulder i pull away and say "i'm gonna go" he said "peter" i just turn around and start to walk home.
When i get there and walk inside and hear "peter" crap.
I sigh and say "yeah it's me" and then tony walked and gave me a hug and then pulled away and yelled "why would you leave like that" i said "i had to take care of something i'm tired i'm just gonna go to sleep" tony said "pete i think we should talk about this" i say "there's nothing else to talk about" and then i walk into my room and kick my shoes off and then get into bed and stare at the wall not being able to sleep.