month's later pt2

Peter's p.o.v
"Peter what's wrong" i swallow hard and say "i-i can't bre-breath" they said "okay well ummm what happened try to calm yourself down" i said "ho-how" they said "think of a memory that made you happiest."
A few minutes later i finally let a shaky breath out and the person on the phone said "you good" i say "yes thank you it's just" they said "you have to explain yourself peter okay tell me when your ready" i say "okay thanks i'm gonna go though okay so i'll see you tomorrow at school right" they said "what peter i'm older then you i've already graduated" and then i realize who i called i quickly hang up and sigh and lay my head down on the steering wheel.
I called steve "hello" i said "could i actually stay the night" he said "yeah of course" i say "okay i'll be over in like 5 minutes" he said "okay see you in 5 minutes" and then i hung up and drive over there. I walk up and knock and bucky opened it with a warm smile on his face i try to return it but it's failed attempt.
I slept on the couch but before going to sleep i turn my phone completely off not wanting a call from wade or tony and definitely not stephen from tony's phone.

The next morning i wake up to the smell of pancakes.
I sit up and stretch and bucky said "good your awake you're pancakes on the table" i say "thank you" he nodded and then i get up and grab the syrup and then pour it on the pancakes and then eat them.
I say goodbye to them both and then leave for school. When i get there i see michelle i get out of my car and she smiled and waved me over and i do and i said "i'm so sorry i didn't call you last night something went on and it's just" she cut me off and said "peter it's cool okay" i nod and let a breath out and she said "is everything okay though you look a little lost" while motioning towards her head i say "let's just say it was a very very long night" she nodded and said "do you wanna talk" i nod no and say "at least not right now" she nodded and said "let's go to class" i nod and then we walk inside the school and go to class which was the highlight of my day since after school really sucked.

After school

I walk inside the house and see it's empty.
Thank god. I start to walk to my room but then heard "peter" i stop and don't move and then saw stephen he said "i'm really sorry about last night if i knew what happened to you in the past i wouldn't of done it" i look up at him and then tony walked over and put a hand on my shoulder but i pull it away.
I say "you told him" tony said "peter it's better if he knew" i yell "what the hell makes it better if he knew so he wouldn't do it again he shouldn't of done it in the first place" stephen said "peter i've apologized multiple times i didn't mean to it's just you have been acting like a 2 year old ever since i moved in" i yell "because you shouldn't be here you" tony said "peter stop that okay he's staying for good and you better get used to it okay he is going to be your step dad" i yell "no all he'll be is the guy that ruined everything" and i push him away and run out of the house.
I get in my car and drive away i stop far enough away so they wouldn't find me. I pull my phone out i felt tears in my eye's i call m.j

"Yo parker" i sigh it was shaky and she said "peter is everything okay" i said "i left wade because i was a terrible boyfriend and just dragged him down and he deserved better" she said "peter" i say "i guess i'm just no better then my past relationship" and then hung up and leaned my head on my steering wheel finally letting myself cry.
My phone rang over and over again.

After crying my chest hurt and my eye's felt extremely dry and my nose was running.
I wipe it with the sleeve of my hoodie and then pick my phone up and call m.j back.
She said "oh thank god your okay i was worried i was about to call the cops or someone i thou-" i say "i know i'm sorry it's just nothing i'm sorry i worried you" she said "it's okay are you okay though" i said "yeah just needed to get that out of my system" she sighed and said "good anyway do you wanna hang out" i said "sure i'll be at your place in like 10 minutes" and then said "cool that i'll be waiting outside" i hang up and then drive over to her place.
I park and she gets in.
That night she talked most of the time which i was great full towards and i think she understood that. When it was dark out i dropped her off at home and she said "i'll see you at school tomorrow right" i nod and say "yeah see you tomorrow" she smiled and then walked inside and waved goodbye before closing the door i drive home and park and get out and walk through the front door and heard "peter" i just walk to my room and shut and lock the door and then go and plug my phone in and then grab my laptop and turn my music up all the way. I was exhausted and i lay down and fall asleep.