how do i stop it pt2

Wades p.o.v
It's the next morning and peter is asleep.
I get up and leave the room leaving the door open to hear anything i see that they aren't home. I walk into the bathroom and use it and then wash my hands and leave the bathroom and see peter sitting up in his bed i quickly walk in and say "hey" he didn't answer he looked dead i sat down next to him and said "are you feeling better" he said "i just i don't know what to do anymore" i said "what does that mean" he got up and i said "peter" he yelled "it means nothing wade okay" i said "peter what's going on" he put his hands on the top of his head and says "i don't know anymore okay i thought that i could handle being with you after harry after everything but i just i keep seeing him and he won't shut up and i just i can't do this anymore i can't do anything anymore i'm just a fucking failure that ruins everything i touch it would of just been better if i did it right the first time" i got up and hugged him and felt the tears falling on my shoulder.

Peter's p.o.v
Me and wade are laying in my bed i am looking at the wall.
I still felt sick but my mind felt numb so it didn't really effect me that much. Feeling wades chest move up and down made me feel better but not by much all that stuff i said it's true.
An hour later the front door opened and tony and steve must be home. Neither of us moved to go see though. A few minutes later tony walked through the door and saw us and then shut the door.
I take a deep breath and close my eye's and heard "everything is your fault peter" i sigh and keep my eye's closed it was nice for a little while. I ended up falling asleep.

Wades p.o.v
I feel peter fall asleep. I don't move though i start to rub his back though and i sigh.
I made him take an anti-depressant to see if it helped but he just seemed out of it for a while so i'm guessing it did since he's asleep now.

A couple hour's later i felt him move and i look to see him awake.
I don't still i'm not doing anything until he's ready to do something and if that's never then i guess we'll die together. He said "i'm sorry" i said "don't be you have nothing to be sorry for" he adjusted himself and didn't say anything. We sat in silence for a really long time.
Until he got up and said "i have to pee" and then left.