THE END

I can't believe it.
Peter.

Peter's p.o.v
I am pacing back and fourth my room and then stop i look on my bed and see it.
The gun.
I let a breath out and then heard tony's alarm clock going off. I get dressed and grab the gun and hide it in the bedside table and then grab my bookbag and leave.
I get to school and everyone is here i walk inside and go to my locker and grab all my books and notebooks and take the books to the book room to return. I leave school after that and walk back home and see nobody is home i walk inside to my room and shut and lock the door.
I sit down on my bed and grab my laptop and open it and turn on my music full blast.
I sit down at my desk and pull out paper and write down names and write letters to everyone.
Tony
Stephen
Harley
Wade
Steve
Bucky
Harry
After writing all of them i walk out of my room and leave them on the counter and then walk back to my room and grab my laptop and reach into my bedside table and grab the gun.
I walk into the bathroom and shut and lock the door and turn on my music again and take a few deep breaths and then whisper to myself "it's better this way"
And then i heard it. The front door open and someone yelling "peter is that you" i don't say anything i keep taking deep breaths come on just do it.
And then i heard knocking on the bathroom door and heard "peter what are you doing in there" i don't say anything and then the door handle jiggled and they said "peter open the door" come on peter "peter please open the door" i feel tears in my eye's come on peter just pull the trigger do it it's better this way.

I don't really like to think about what happened after that.
All i'm gonna say is that tony broke through the door and i ended up spending a lot of time in the hospital a couple months actually.

After a couple of months i am evaluated and deemed no longer a danger to myself at least not like i was before.
We are driving home and the car ride is silent and i am watching the tree's go by. When we get home i walk to my room and start unpacking whatever i had. While doing so though tony walked in and said "hey" really softly i don't acknowledge his presence he said "i'm gonna go pick up your prescription so stephen is gonna stay with you and harley okay" i nod and then he said "i love you" i don't say it back and then he sighed and left. After i was done unpacking i lay down in my bed and stare at the wall a few minutes later i heard footsteps coming and i let a breath out.
Stephen stood in my doorway and said "are you hungry i was just about to make harley some lunch and thought maybe i should ask you" i nod no and he left.
An hour later the front door opened and i heard tony and stephen talking. An hour later tony walked through the door and said "hey" i don't say anything he sat down on the edge of the bed and said "steve called and said that he would like for you to come over tomorrow" i nod and he sighed and said "well dinner is almost done so just come out when your ready" i nod and then he patted my knee and got up and left.

The next day

I wake up in the morning and heard "peter get up" and i do and run a hand through my hair and heard "how are you feeling" i swallow hard and said "fine" he nodded and said "well steve is gonna be here soon to get you" i nod and then he left the doorway and i look at the wall.

At steves

I'm sitting on the couch looking at the tv not really watching it just watching the pictures move.
A couple hour's later we ate dinner in silence and then we went to bed and in the morning i woke up first and took a walk. I ended up on a building reminding me of when i got sick and kept seeing harry.
I laugh to myself even back then i was messed up.

Steve's p.o.v
I wake up in the morning and walk out of the room and say "hey peter what were you thinking about for breakfast" i didn't hear an answer i say "peter" i walk over and see him not asleep on the couch i quickly walk to mine and bucky's room and wake him up and told him and he called tony and stephen.
We are all out looking for him.

Peter's p.o.v
It's nice and quiet up here and the air seems fresher.
I am not safe by myself i still wanna die i don't have anyone anymore all my friend's are dead wade couldn't even talk to me.
I pull it out the back of my pants the gun that i stole from steve's house since bucky didn't really hide them that well. I look down at it and smile at it.

Steve's p.o.v
We are still looking and calling out for him when right above us we hear a loud bang.
And the world stops.
My stomach drops.
And bucky runs inside.
And then ambulances show up.
And i see a body bag.
With my son in it.
Peter.
Why did it have to be peter.
I can't believe it.
Peter.