Hell's Retribution

Edward walked had always hated being short and small compared to others but when he saw the giant room in front of him, he felt shorter than he had ever been. The room was even bigger than the one which he had been in when he was captured. Then he saw all the torture equipment in it. There were electric chairs and hanging poles; practically any and every torture tool you could ever dream of. Unfortunately, that wasn't exactly good for Ed.
"Great. I'm guessing that I'm gonna be tortured half to death here, right?"
"Yup", replied Envy plainly.
"So... who's going to do it?"
"I'd love to do it but Lust took the role before I could."
"Yay..."
Envy didn't reply and instead turned Ed towards a tall, pale lady who might have actually been beautiful were it not for the deadly look in her eyes.
"Edward Elric. Today, I am here to get revenge on you for killing two of my best warriors back at the old base... is what I'd like to say. Honestly, I couldn't care less for them. They were just pawns for us to use and kill. The truly exciting thing which I get to do today is getting to hear your pained screams as I torture and break you."
Ed clenched his teeth in anger.
"Ha! Look at that mad face of yours! Let's see if you can keep it on", seethed Lust.
"Just get on with it!" grunted Envy, shoving Edward towards her. Lust frowned, disappointed that her taunting was interrupted and grabbed Ed's arm. With an evil grin still on her face, she dragged him towards two parallel poles which were wedged into the ground. Attached to the poles were chains with cuffs on the end. Lust shoved Edward onto his knees and quickly cuffed his wrists and ankles so that he couldn't struggle too much. Then, she took a long, wicked-looking whip from a hook on the left pole. "Let's have a little fun, shall we?" said Lust, tightening the whip between her hands.

The first one was hell. It came down fast, slicing through Edward's flesh and leaving a trail of agony with it. Then there was the second one. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. Edward screamed as his world was turned upside down. He screamed at the pain. He screamed at the sound of Lust laughing while she whipped him. But most of all, he screamed at the fact that all of this might have just been the karma. The karma from trying to revive his mother when he knew he shouldn't have or for taking away his only brother's body. From that moment onward, Edward knew why he was forced to swim through this sea of agony. It was retribution. Hell's retribution.