001: Dark Gum

Dark Gum

[ ☆ ]

She felt her jaw shut down on a piece of gum, it was a strawberry flavour. It tasted better then the bitter taste of loss on her lips. It was raining the pitter patter sound making its way into her ears, sending a ringing sound all over.

She glanced down at her phone for a split second, that was all it took for two headlights to collide, the swivel of the car flipping her body over, she felt the blood - the pain.

But all she could think of was the taste of strawberry gum and the brown eyes of that she loved with all her heart, Scott Mccall.

"What would you do if you knew you were going to die? She would kiss Scott  Mccall one more time."

If you were standing near by you would see the EMTS rush to the scene, you would hear the sirens of the police, you would see a strawberry blonde girl looking at the scene with horror and disbelief.

You would see them take a body to the back of a ambulance, you would feel the pain that was in the air, you would hear the screams, you would see all this and think the girl was dead.

But if you were Zayla Lahey you would know that she was just beraly holding onto life, her soul spilling out of a wound on her body. Her life flashing behind her eyelids.

And you would know that this was not the end.

-------

A/N:

Heyyy this is the beginning to Bubblegum Flowers, what do you think so far?

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna write but yeah enjoy.

-DinosaurRebel