0011: Zayla Gum

Zayla Gum

[☆]

Time skip: 4 weeks

IT HAD BEEN FOUR WEEKS since Zayla had gotten into a accident, which resulted in her having memory problems, she had started to remember bits and pieces of her life.

It was frustrating for Zayla because she wanted to remember - she could see how it affected her friends - and she wanted to remember for them - she wanted to remember how her and Lydia were friends  - she wanted to ease the strawberry blondes pain.

She wanted to ease Allison Argents pain, she wanted to ease Isaac Lahey her brothers pain and most of all she wanted to ease Scott Mccall's pain.

Zayla remembered when her friend that she didn't really know Lydia had first come visit her when she was awake, Lydia had been a puddle of tears and she had hugged the girl begging her to remember.

Zayla felt her heart tug, she wanted to but she couldn’t - it was as if it was at the tip of her tongue. It wanted to be remembered but it couldn't - she hated the feeling - she hated feeling helpless.

She just wanted to remember who she was - she wanted to know what made her - her and she hoped it would happen for the sake of everyone around her.

[☆]

A/N: So now you know how Zayla feels, the next chapter is going to be good. And then after that there is only one chapter left, and then the end! Wow this has been a emotional story to write, yes tears and all.

-DinosaurRebel