002: Cherry Gum

Cherry Gum

[ ☆ ]

SCOTT MCCALL WAS having a normal morning, lacrosse gear in hand and a determined smirk on his face, no one know that the boy with a soft heart and red eyes of supernatural power would break any second.

The air was filled with anticipation of what was about to happen, lacrosse players listening to the coach as he shouted at them, Scott among them. He raced forward doing suicide runs.

But what made him stop was the sound of oncoming police, it was the sound of Isaac Lahey making his way over to stand next to Scott and Stiles.

What happened next was undeniably the most shocking thing - Scott crying out in pain as the Shireff told him and Isaac that his girlfriend was in the hospital. Just about hanging onto life by a thred so thin, Scott could almost already hear it snap.

"No, you must be wrong! NO!"

[☆]

A/N:  Hello, so this happened. I know this story is very similar to another teen wolf fanfiction.

But I am in no way stealing that story! Yes I did get inspired to right this story by reading that one, but this is completely different other then the fact that they both have a car crash in it, other then that it's completely my story and ideas!

Thanks ☆

-DinosaurRebel