0012: Fun Gum

Fun Gum

[☆]

Memories

IT WAS COLD a young Zayla was outside, her brother Isaac laying next to her, he was laughing at something she said, they were looking up at the stars, they did this often.

Mostly to forget about their dad, and how he mistreated them, she clutched her stomach from laughing so hard.

"Isaac? Promise me it will always be us against the world."

The words left her chapped lips, looking at her big brother with her doe like brown eyes, he smiled at her taking her pinky in his, a silent promise was made in the cold of the late night - by two kids that wanted nothing more then to be loved and love in return.

[☆]

ZAYLA WAS walking next to Allison, they were on their way to watch Isaac play lacrosse, they were both ready to cheer him on.

Allison was telling Zayla about how her and her brother had did the deed, Zayla scrunched her nose in disgust at her friend, smacking her with her hand lightly on her friends shoulder, Zayla did not want to know that information.

Allison laughed shoving Zayla playfully before sticking out her tongue at Zayla who mirrored her, they hooked their  arms together before sitting down, Zayla remembered thinking that she didn't want that to night to end for it had been filled with happy memories.

[☆]

DEREK HALE looked at Zayla with fake annoyance as she went on about how school sucked and her life was so  hard - Zayla liked to come to Dereks loft and tell him useless information about things he didn't care about.

He shook his head before asking her if she wanted to do something that would actually be fun, she had nodded enthusiastically at him - sending her a smirk he pointed to the mat that was on the far end of the loft.

Zayla looked wide eyed before walking behind him towards it - that day they had spared and Zayla was sure Derek had broken almost all her bones just to annoy her but despite all the pain, she had realized that he just wanted to teach her how to defend herself.

It was that moment that Zayla figured out that underneath all his bad boy I don't care vibes - he really did care and that made her heart strings tug.

[☆]

LYDIA MARTIN smiled at Zayla as they walked around the shop they were in, they were looking for new dresses to wear, well told Zayla all the new gossip in the school - this was a normal thing for the two friends.

And today was no different, they had just bought three new dresses when Zayla thought it would be a fun idea to try on all the make-up in the store, her and Lydia put different colours on and painted each others faces with different products.

It wasn't long before the store assistant found them and kicked them out, they had laughed so hard on the way out that they didn't even care that they weren't aloud to go back to that store.

Zayla knew that it was rear that Lydia showed her true self, it only ever happened around her - and that was one of the best days of their friendship.

[☆]

ZAYLA WAS sitting in class, it was a sunny day outside she was wearing a Bubblegum pink sundress, Scott was sitting in front of her, talking to Stiles about werewolf business. She laughed at the spastic boy as he tried to make his point to her Boyfriend Scott.

When the teacher walked in - this teacher hated her with a undying passion, the teacher started handing out test results - when he got to her he made a point of embrassing her in front of the whole class before moving on - she picked up her test paper to see a big D- in the conner of the paper.

Her heart speed up as she realized that her dad would not be happy about that- Scott could hear his girlfriend start to panic her heart beating faster and faster - he took hold of her hand under the table giving it a reassuring squeeze - running his thumb over her soft skin gently hoping it would help.

Zayla's heart stopped beating fast and instead returned to it's normal beat, she smiled to herself, out of all the things she loved about Scott - she loved how just by him touching her she could clam down - she loved Scott Mccall with all her being.

[☆]

A/N:  these were all important memories to her and this was her remembering them, this doesn't mean she remembers everything, these are just the ones that came to the surface.

The next chapter is the last chapter and I hope you enjoy it, I really hope you liked this Fanfiction, it was different but in a good way.

Comment your thoughts on this Chapter!

-DinosaurRebel