»prologue

07/10/00

"Daddy!" an 8 year old Roman & his 6 year old younger brother Seth screamed simultaneously as they ran to their father.

Hunter picked both of his sons up and gave them a quick kiss on both of their foreheads. Stephanie came in & took Seth from her husband's arms as she looked towards her youngest son's crib.

"Wanna say goodnight to Dean?" She asked her sons who immedietly got out their parents arms and ran to their youngest brother who was kicking his blanket and making random noises.

Roman leaned in first and gave his youngest brother a kiss on his head as Seth did the same. "Goodnight Dean." they both said.

"It's naptime boys." Stephanie said smiling. Seth and Roman said goodnight to their parents as each went to his own bedroom. They were asleep in a few minutes.

She went to her bedroom and put the baby monitor next to her in case Dean did wake up at night, then slipped under her blankets and settled up to sleep. Hunter told her that he'll be up in a few.

Suddenly, she heard sounds coming from the monitor and sighed. Dean usually never gets up at night. She got off her bed and walked through the halls as the lights started flickering. She frowned slightly, turned the light off, then turned it back on and smiled to herself.

And as she entered the bedroom she saw a shadow standing next to her son's crib. He turned back to her and put his finger over his mouth.

"Hunter" she thought.

But little did she know she was wrong.

As she was walking back to her bedroom, she heard noises from the first floor.

"Why didn't Hunter turn the TV off." she mumbled to herself and walked down the stairs.

She went to take the remote control but dropped it when she saw a sleeping figure on the sofa. Her heart starting beating frantically inside her chest.

"Dean... DEAN." she thought then she ran to her youngest's bedroom and froze when she saw who the 'it' was.

"You." she growled. "Yes, ma'am. Me. It's been a long time huh? Ten years." said the mystery man.

"Get.Away.From.My.SON!" she said sternly as 'he' looked down at Dean. "He's the one huh?" he said smirking not paying attention at Stephanie begging him to leave her son alone.

"Look. Get away from him. I won't tell my husband about it. He, WE won't come near you ever again. Please. Please." She begged as tears rolled down her cheeks.

He laughed silently and turned slowly to be face to face with her.

"Your begging is useless. I do as I shall." Stephanie shook her head and walked bravely towards him. "I said, leave dea-" she was interrupted when he threw his hand at her plainly, as she was thrown at the wall behind. He kept his hand directed towards her as she choked for air, then looked back at Dean who was silently crying.

"Say bye to mommy." he smirked then turned his attention to Stephanie who was pale from the lack of oxygen.

"Now up." he said as he lifted his hand slightly, for her to be now stuck on the top of the ceiling.

"Burn." he mumbled as the fire emerged from his palm then to the ceiling. Few seconds later the whole room was on fire but he was standing in front of a crying Dean protecting him from the flames.

"You're going with me" he said. But as he went to touch Dean he felt something cold, that sent chills down his spine. He dropped on his knees and looked at his hands who were slowly turning into dust.

"What...?" he said as his whole body turned into dust. The moment it happened, Hunter woke up, and came running in the bedroom his older sons behind. Roman stood in front of Seth protecting him, as their dad ran to pick Dean up, wrapped into the blankets. But as he looked up and saw what was up there he couldn't keep his eyes off the ceiling not realizing that his son was a crying, freezing mess, and his two older sons were standing now Seth clinging to Roman who stood shocked staring at his father but not daring to look up.

"Steph, Steph, Steph, Steph. Oh God." he mumbled quietly tears immediately rolling down his cheeks. He then shook his head, and handed Dean to Roman who was shaking like crazy.

"Take your brothers outside as fast as you can. NOW." he screamed at his oldest son who gave him a quick nod and ran with Dean in his arms and Seth by his side.

They were outside in a matter of seconds. "Rome?" Seth said quieltly with tears in his eyes. Roman looked at him as he held a sobbing Dean tighter to his chest.

"Where is mom?" Seth asked again as he wiped some of his tears away. Roman said nothing as he just stared at Dean's bedroom window.

Their dad soon ran out of the burning house and picked his three sons to avoid them getting hurt.

The firemen were soon here doing their best at trying to bring the flames down, as some medics came to check on Hunter who just shoved them away holding his sons.

Hunter looked up at Dean's window then looked down and closed his eyes.

"We've got work to do."

AN:// oof this took me more time than i expected. anyway YES THIS PART IS INSPIRED BY SUPERNATURAL's pilot's episode :D hope you liked it.

Oh and. Don't you fucking dare to steal my plots, because if you do i won't hesitate sending ninja assassins at you :)

Ciao🌚

-g🏹🌸