»chapter 4

Roman's POV

"Dean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, geez." Seth said to Dean who didn't seem to have listened to a word he said, distracted on his phone.

"Seth, for the forty fucking million times I told you! It's fine!" Dean said not looking away from his phone.

"Are you even listening to me!" Seth shouted.

This time, Dean didn't answer him.
Seth sighed as went to the kitchen, then came back holding something.

"I bought you some pie." Seth said randomly. For the first time since we arrived,  Dean looked up and stared at Seth for a good ten seconds, before smiling slightly.
"You bought me pie?" he chuckled as he took the pie from Seth's hands. "Is it valentine's day or something?"

"Dean, i'm serious. I'm really fucking sorry about what I said earlier. Can we... can we talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about. I got mad not because of what you told me. I got mad because none of you two spoiled brats told me about this whole messed up thing." Dean explained calmly as he started opening the pie box and taking a piece. "Oh and, I'm also mad at you Roman." Dean pointed out as he took bite from his piece. I looked down and frowned slightly. "Dean, I didn't want you to know. I just wanted to protect you."

Dean just shrugged lazily as he took another bite. "Anyone want some of my pie?" Dean offered Seth, then he did the same to me. I gave Seth a quick glance as we just stood there frozen. "No? Okay. I'm in the living room next to the fireplace. Have a nice evening, pals." Dean said happily as he started walking out of my bedroom.

Suddenly, as he was about to leave, Seth grabbed Dean's arm, grabbed the pie box, put it on the desk, then pulled him inside and went to lock the door. I was surprised at how fast he was moving. "Hey! What's wrong with you, dude. Lemme out." Dean shot at him as he tried to get away from us. This time, I grabbed his wrist and made him sit on the edge of my bed as Seth and I soon joined. "Dean, you can't shut us out, alright? You're not going anywhere until we've finished talking." Seth stated.

Dean sighed as he put his face in his hands. "My whole life has been a lie, right?" Dean choked out, his voice breaking with each word. I put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me. "It's gonna be okay, little brother. You hear me? Don't worry about it. It's over now, it's been over for 20 years." I told him as he let out a sob.

This time, Seth put his hand on Dean's back. "It's all my fault. Maybe, she would've let him
kill me, maybe, she would still be alive. Or if i wasn't even fucking born-" Dean was interrupted by Seth who grabbed both of Dean's hands and removed them from his face as he made him look at him. "Don't fucking go there. You hear me? Don't fucking repeat a thing I told you. It's not your fault. It's his. You want to put the blame on someone? Put it on him." Seth said sternly. "What happened next? After... he killed her." Dean asked nervously as I tightened my grip on him.
"Who? Azazel?" Seth asked.
"Oh, that's his name? Yeah." Dean mumbled. I sighed and brushed through Dean's hair softly. "When he went to... take you with him, for you to become his so called son, the second he touched you, you... turned him into dust." I explained while still brushing through his hair as he leant closer to me. "I killed him? How?" Dean asked in a quiet voice as he yawned. Seth shook his head. "No. I mean, yes he's gone for now. But definitely not permanently. But nobody knows how you did it. You're a special kid. Oh and did we mention that hell has been after you because of what you did to Azazel?" Seth said immediately regretting his last sentence. Dean jolted up and stared at Seth. "For real? How the fuck am I still alive? How the fuck haven't I noticed anything at all?"

"Because we were keeping you safe the whole time. Me, Seth, Dad and Shawn." I told him as he leaned back next to me. "So I really was a dumb and blind kid."

"No Dean. You weren't. Actually, it's all because of Roman." Seth said as he chuckled. I glared at him slightly. Dean raised an eyebrow and stared at me confused.

"What's because of you?" Dean asked. I scratched the back of my neck. Uh, well... I was the one who didn't let Seth nor Dad tell you about this." I rambled quickly. "Why?" Dean asked and I was surpirsed he wasn't mad, i mean madder at me.

"Because you're his weak spot." Seth said mockingly. I punched him playfully. "So what? You're jealous?" I teased him.

"Yeah, I'm soooooo jealous." Seth answered. "Hey Dean. You heard that- Dean?"

Soft snores soon followed. Dean fell asleep. Seth immediately stopped talking and smiled down at Dean who was sat up against my chest sleeping peacefully. "You okay to carry him to bed?" Seth asked me quietly. I nodded at him as I lifted Dean up in my arms and carried to his bed.

After Seth helped me getting Dean changed into his pajamas, we went to the living room and sat down on the couch next to the fireplace.

"I'm glad we made up with him, y'know." Seth said smiling at me. As i was about to respond him, Dean's phone went off. Someone sent him a message. I went to pick it up, thinking it was Shawn getting us news about our dad but it wasn't. It was someone named 'Nikki'.

"Uh Seth. Have you ever met someone Nikki?"

"No... Why though?" he asked. "Someone named Nikki sent Dean a message." I told him simply. "The message read: 'Howdy, Dean! It's your friendly neighborhood Nikki :) Wassup? Did you tell your brothers about my case? xx."

Seth smirked as he got up. "Man, we'll figure this out tomorrow. She seems harmless, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess. Not worried, we'll ask Dean about her tomorrow." Of course I was worried. I couldn't help it.

A/N hiiiiiiiiiii. sorry for the delay + the bad chapter :( i have nothing else to say lol it's almost 1am n'd imma sleep.
until next time!💓