»chapter 3

Dean's POV

I sniffled quietly, with my head down as I kept walking. To where? I honestly don't know.

I couldn't believe what Seth said. He's joking. It just can't be true. But as much as I wanted to believe it wasn't my fault, guilt was all i could feel right now.

But what bothered me even more is that my own father and my own older brothers lied to me.

They kept saying "It was a fire. Mom died because of the fire". And i obviously believed them like a fool.

The thing is, they knew it was my fault. Seth did actually.

Seth

Compared to Roman, he was always kinda cold, salty and sometimes a little rude towards me when we were younger. I just thought it was because I was his annoying 5 year younger little brother.

Turns out I killed his mother.

Roman, on the other hand always acted a little way over protective of me. It actually didn't bother me. It felt nice being loved.

But it also turns out that he just pitied me because of the way Seth used to treat me.

I sighed as I sat down on one of benches in a park. I gazed at the few kids playing around, laughing. There were like four kids.

This park used to be place where most kids and teenagers came here. It kinda became abandoned like 3 years ago. After the incident.

6 people died in this park. 3 years ago.

But i still came to this place when I wanted think about stuff. Of course I didn't tell Roman nor Seth that I still came here because they would totally freak out.

Especially Roman. He was like that old teddy bear full of emotions. Yeah, weird.

My thoughts were interrupted by sudden tap on my shoulder. I flinched slightly before lifting my head up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but it looked as if you were crying. Just wanted check on you, yknow." the person said.

I focused on her features. She had brown eyes, and light brown hair that were put into a high bun. Her pink lips formed a beautiful smile showing her white teeth.

Fuck, she's pretty.

"Oh. Um, thanks I guess." I said returing a smile and wiping my tears shamefully not noticing that they rolled down my cheeks.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

"No, no. Of course." i replied as I scooted over. She immediately sat down and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Why were you crying? You can talk about it, ok?" She said putting her hand above mine.

Was she flirting with me or was she just being nice? I only hope she doesn't see me as a charity case. I've dealt enough with this shit.

"No, it's fine. Just a small argument with my brothers that's all." i said putting on my best fake smile. I was not okay.

"Older or younger?"

"Older." I snorted.

"Oh, it's nice to be the youngest isn't it?"

"Yeah, tell me about it. By the way, I never got your name. I'm Dean." I said while shaking her hand.

"Nicole, but call me Nikki. Nikki Bella." she replied smiling widely.

"Nice to meet ya, Nikki." i said smirking. She just nodded as we leaned back and sat silently watching the very few kids playing.

"So, um, do you have any siblings? Sister? Brother?" I asked. She frowned as her head hung low.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't- Did I say something wrong?" i asked her quickly. She shook her head and replaced her frown with a sad smile.

"N-no. I lost my twin sister. 3 years ago." she added calmly.

"I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about asking. I-I shouldn't-" she interrupted me with a laugh.

Her laugh was like music to my ears.

"Stop apologising, dumbo. It's alright." she said.

Wait, she said her sister died 3 years ago.

"Uh huh. D-do you mind me asking you how did your sister die? I mean, if it's okay." i asked immediately regretting my question as her expression dropped.

"I don't know. Honestly. I just know that she died in that park. But how? Her-her body was, um. Not in a really g-good shape, and... her h-heart. It was... missi- it wasn't there anymore." she rambled not noticing the small tears that left her eyes.

"Werewolf." I mumbled quietly. She jolted from her seat and looked at me wide eyed.

"You-you're a hunter aren't you?" she asked surprised.

"Uh sorry? You mean, I hunt uh birds, and stuff right?" I said innocently and she rolled her eyes at me. She lowered back to her seat and sighed.

"Look, I heard you mumbling okay? I get it, you're a hunter, that hunts monsters and stuff. And I need your help." She said honestly.

I coughed awkwardly "Help with what exactly?"

She rolled her eyes again "Help with killing the monster that killed my sister. You're my only hope, I'm begging you."

"Getting reven-"

"No. Don't give me that shit, okay? It is killing people, innocent people. My sister died here and so did the other five. I'm pretty sure you've heard about it didn't you?" I looked at her and nodded. "Alright, I will help you." the second i finished my sentence she wrapped her hands around my neck and hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first but i eventually hugged her back.

"But first, gimme your number. We're friends right?" She asked smiling widly. I chuckled and gave her my number. After that, we pulled away and stared at each other. I immediately had the urge to kiss her, because God damn it, she was stunning.

But as i leaned in- "Dean!" i heard someone shout. I backed away from her a little bit and looked over my shoulder.

Roman, of course.

I sighed and looked back at her "Hey, keep in touch okay?" I said to her patting her shoulder. She smiled and nodded. "Talk to ya soon Dean." she said and left as Roman came next to me.

"Hey, you're alright?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess." i frowned rembering the past events.

He sighed and pulled me up. "Let's go home?"

"He's there?" i asked him.

"Yeah, but he got some manners if he dared to say a word. Don't worry, it's all sorted but we gotta talk though." he told me softly.

"Alright, let's go." i followed him to his car.

aloha my dudes. hope you enjoyed this part! i've got nothing to say but this story haven't started yet so get a snack settle in cause shit's about to go down :)