»chapter 1

Seth's POV

"Cheater!" Dean shouted at me as he tried to slap my phone away from me. I moved away and continued to play with mine.

"Dean move!" I screamed as i managed to completely knock his phone out of his hands then killed his character and won the game.

"You son of a bitch." Dean shouted and jumped on me as he started hitting me playfully with a pillow.

"You're just a loser." I said to him.

"No, you cheated!" Dean replied then got off me and pouted. I just laughed at his childishness. He's almost 19 for fucks sake.

I heard the door unlock as Roman came in his eyes glued to his phone.

"Roman! Tell Dean he's a loser." I told him.

"Dean is a loser." he repeated.

"Bitch." Dean said faking his sadness.

Roman kept on texting someone on his phone not glancing at us once
"Dude, who's blowing up your phone again?" I asked him and smirked.

"Gee, it's just Shawn." he said looking up at me for the first time. Shawn was dad's best friend. We used to stay at his place when we were younger and Dad went hunting. We were extra close to him. Especially Dean.

"What's up?" Dean asked.
Roman just shrugged. "Nothing much. He just found us a case actually."

"And?" I asked. "Well, a guy named Eric Duquette, 33, lives in Kansas, went home from a bar after drinking his ass off with a friend named Jonathan Holland. Anyway, as Eric went to bed his friend said that he called him telling him he saw his dead wife in front of him. That's what he told the cops at least. So after Eric called him, Jonathan immediately came to his house but the door was locked. He kicked it and went to his friend's room and found him dead on his bed holding a knife. He freaked out and called 911 not caring if they are gonna suspect he's the killer but there were no signs of Jonathan's fingerprints on the knife except Eric's after the police did the testing."

"That's it?" Dean asked.

"They actually don't think it's suicide cause his body was pretty damn... ripped." Roman continued. I glance at Dean who cringed. He didn't like this sort of stuff. I mean, it's only been a year since he started hunting after finishing school. Oh, and did i mention we still didn't tell him how mom died? And that he's that special kid with mysterious powers? And that 'hell' was after him after what happened to their king? I tried to convince Roman to tell him, but he wouldn't listen. He was a little over protective of Dean.

"Obviously it's a ghost thing." I said then got up. "So Rome, we gotta see what this thing is about."

"Come on, let's go." Roman replied while throwing his bag over his shoulder then playfully grabbed Dean's arm and dragged him to the car. I shook my head at the two of them and smiled.

*time skip*

My brothers & I got out the car in FBI suits as we showed the police our "fake" badges & "fake" IDs of course. Shawn had this idea to make us fake FBI IDs so we could take over any case easily.

One of the cops told us that no evidence was found and there was no weapon except a knife that had the victim's fingerprints on them. He was confused at first why was there three FBI agents instead of two.

"Um. Well the boss thought it was safer if there was the 3 of us cause yknow Kansas is... not so safe." Dean said giving him a nervous laugh. The police man stared at him for a moment then moved out of our way as we entered the house.

I gave a quick glance behind me as I saw a man staring at me and Roman nervously. I frowned a bit then turned as me and Roman made our way inside where Dean was talking to one of cops.

"Hey guys, look what they found." Dean showed us a small transparent bag that had few pieces of hair inside. I took it from his hand and stared at it for a second.

"His friend said that the last thing he saw before being ripped to pieces was his wife right?" I asked the cop who nodded.

"That still doesn't make any sense though. She's dead. She died like 4 years ago." the cop told me.

"How did she die?" Roman asked.

"Car accident."

"Can we talk to his friend for a moment?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah, i guess. He's outside." the cop told us while nodding at where "Jonathan" was. We spotted him through the window. Surprisingly it was the same guy who freaked out when he saw me and Roman.

We got out the house and made our way to him. "Hello. We're here to ask you a few questions about your friend's death if you don't mind." I rambled while showing him my FBI badge. As I talked his eyes were glued at me and Roman and he was shaking like crazy. "Um. Are you cold sir?" Roman asked awkwardly which didn't make Jonathan feel any better.

Then he screamed out of nowhere. "GO AWAY!" he started walking away from us but Dean followed him and grabbed his arm. "Hey dude what's wrong?" Dean asked him worriedly. "Th- the h-hair! Th-their h-hair! It freaks me out!" he stuttered then took deep breaths. I looked at Roman who couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Oh. That's why he's bald? He's scared of hair? But Dean's got hair too and it's all messy and creepier than ours." Roman ranted while chuckling. I laughed at him then told him seriously "He's scared of long hair maybe?" i remembered the pieces of hair the cop showed us.

"Maybe after what happened to his friend. This makes sense now." I mumbled.

Dean made his way back to us. "Guys, I will be asking Jonathan questions. You two leave. Like get out of here."

"Alright little brother. Be careful." Roman said smiling at him. We both turned to leave but Dean interrupted us. "Hey! Gimme the keys. I'm totally not walking back home alone. I'd rather drive." I laughed at him as Roman threw the keys to Dean who failed to catch them and bent down to pick them up.

"SEE YOU GUYS! I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I'M DONE. I LOVE YOU." Dean yelled cheerfully at us. Roman shook his head and smiled then mumbled. "No one but you Dean. No one but you." I chuckled slightly at what he said as we made our way home.

A/N yeeee chapter 1 is up. it's not really good but i promise it will get better, sadder, more draMaTic. No i aint spoiling shit. But anyway, if yo guys want me to continue the story, y'all tell me in the comments and help me reach over 100 reads. Ty.

Until next time babes.💫