5 Years later

(Mikey's pov)

"Umm umm umm" I hum as I go over to the couch. All my brothers come and join me to watch some tv I love to sit my Leo he's the oldest in our bro family.

" Leo." Said mom " Yes mom." Said Leo as he stood up . Leo is the only one in our family besides mom to wear clothes. But none of care about it .

Leo walked into the do-jo so I went to sit by Raph.

(Lea's pov)(  I'm just going to do Lea for Leo's pov)

" Yes mama" I said
Before I knew it I was in the do-jo
" Lea I need to tell you something." Said mom
Mommy is the only one who calls me Lea I know I'm a girl
" Lea you have to keep being a girl a secret from your brothers." Said mom
" Why do I have to do that mommy?"
" Because you want to become a ninja one day, yes?"
" Yes I do . But what does that have to do with me being a girl?"
" You can't be a ninja if your a girl." Said mommy
" But your a girl mommy."
" Sigh- I know but I was only lucky to become one. Do you understand not to tell your brother ever. This is your life time secret."
" Yes moma. I will never tell."

After that I headed towards the couch thinking A life time secret from my brothers. This is going to be hard but I'll do it.

I sat down and Mikey automatically went to sit by me.

( Mikey's pov)

Mmmm Leo seems sad. Should I ask him why? Right when I thought that Leo looked at me with a smile. Can he read my mind. Oh well he looks a little better, and I don't want to bother him.

  ~ what will happen next?