New Freind

( Lea's pov)

Mommy asked me to get some more food. She also gave me more money for clothes for me and her.

It's been 2 year since I figured out my power ( Lea's 7) my mom wouldn't let me go to the topside the first year I got it down really good . But now I'm growing up and my clothes our not fighting any more. And we can't find as much food as we need so I have to.

My mom has been training me more than my brothers so I can defend myself.

Well it's time to leave.

( Lilly's pov)
I'm scared for my daughter but she has to go. Because a rat and 4 turtles walking around the city probably will bring attention to everybody. I just have to hope that she doesn't get hurt.

"Mommy mommy where is Leo?" Said Raph

.........................

" Leo is doing training do and I mean do not disturb him understand."

" Yes mam."

___________________________

( Lea's pov )
I'm kind of scared. I mean I've been on the surface but I just look here and there and I don't go in any where I was thinking to myself till

BUMP

" Ow." Said a girls voice

"Oh I'm soo sorry " I said
"It's okay "
We just stared at each other for a while
" Soo what's your name?" Said the girl
"My name is Lea. You?"
" April."
" I love your name
" me to"
"So where you going?" Said April
" The mall."
" Wow I'm going there too. Can I come with you Lea?"
" Yes. I need help anyways."

(Aprils pov)

We were walking to the mall and I ask what she needed.
Lea said food and clothes
" What about we get clothes first."

She just nodded her head and we headed of .

(Lea's pov)

" I love your blue hair." Said April

Oh yeah during are training I learned that my eyes can change to brown or blue and so can my hair. I don't know why but I like my hair blue more than brown.

 I don't know why but I like my hair blue more than brown

What Lea/ Leo looks like 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

" Thank you 😊 "

"Okay so I was thanking about getting these for you." April said as she was pointing to 4 shirts and 3 pants

" Great I'll get these." I said as I put them I the basket

"I'll be right back April. Can you please stay here for just a second."

She nodded her head

I saw some dress that mommy would like so I got them and went right back to April.

"What's that in your hand April?"
"Stick on earrings. I thought you would like them."

They were beautiful.

"Thank you April. "

Me and April went to the cashier and bought them. Then me and April got some food. I got special candy for Mikey.

"Hey Lea would you like to be my friend."

"Yes I would love to."

After I said yes she hugged me really tight. Then looked down to see I only had one dollar.

"Is that all the money your family has?"

"Yes."
Sadly that was true
"What does your parents do to get money?"

What does my mommy do? She doesn't have much left to.

"Well my mommy doesn't work because she's sick. And my brothers are to young to really do anything."

April looked sad after I said that.

It was quite as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Hey Lea would you like to work with me at my dads job? I sometimes help and he gives me money. He's always complaining about how we need more help."

"I would love to , but I have to ask my mommy."

"I understand. If your mommy says yes where should we meet up at?" Said April

"How about that park right there." I said pointing to a swing set

"Sounds great. And even if you don't get the job can you still come it can be our secret place." Said April

"Sounds great."

After that she left to go home waving goodbye.
The great thing about where we're meeting is that it's not to far from we're I live.Under ground you know the man hole was close.

After I couldn't see April I went in the man hole and went back home ( I was back in turtle form)

Thank goodness none of my brothers saw me coming in. I need to work on that. I gave mommy all the stuff to make it look like she got it . After I was done with that I asked her about the job she thought for about an hour than said yes she thought that it would help the family tremendously and since I knew how to defend myself I would be okay and are so I knew a person that would be working in there. I was soo excited.

After our conversation I went to my brothers.

" Hey Leo were ya been?" Asked Raph

I just ignored him and started to play with all of them.

........... A new life of the Secret Girl