7. Why I Just Love BTS

When non kpop people ask if why they love bts so much to armys they will think that they will answer, "oh it's because of their abs and bc their hot". well that's part of why i love them.

but i LOVE BTS because they seem so authentic, they act so normal infront of fans that you just get so emotionally attached to them the minute you watch one of their shows.  i connected with them so much that they just became my happy pill in days like these that i feel so helpless and useless.

i don't love BTS just because of their abs i love them because of how much they love for their fans, how they care for them. the humility that they have is unbelievable. and it just shocks me how they act, they are so mature when they want to be and it shocks me.

I can't believe that i'll be saying this, i never knew that one group filled with seven people will wreck me. i told myself that i don't like groups like this, but sometimes they just suck you in and it's hard for you to come out.

THAT BTS AND KPOP FOR YOU.

REASONS WHY I LOVE BTS:

1.) they're idiots but i love them dearly. they act so humble and kind, and i would never stop talking because these seven angels deserve the whole world for working so hard for years and even with some international fans bashing them they still persevere, they even make their own music which makes their success even more sweeter.
2.) they practice so hard for their choreography and dancing and singing they just UGH...so perfect.
3.) vocals like kill me DAMN.
4.) hip thrusts
5.) abs
6.) hip thrusts
7.) abs
8.) hip thrusts
9.) abs
10.) abs

yeah i kinda love the abs but who doesn't. lul.