Chapter 4 - Final

Jungkook’s POV

Jungkook cursed soundlessly when he saw Taehyung sitting in a corner, waiting for him to finish while talking to Jimin. He had always enjoyed Tae’s visits to his dance practices but it had been hell the last few weeks.

Taehyung had practically become a member since he came to every single practice. That alone would have made Jungkook pretty happy, unfortunately Tae seemed to be captivated by Jimin.

He had seen the look of admiration in Tae’s eyes the day he saw him dance for the first time but never expected things to turn out like this.

After Jungkook’s own dance Taehyung had approached them and introduced himself to Jimin. The both of them hit it off right away and were practically inseparable since then.

Every time Jungkook turned to look for Tae he was standing somewhere talking and giggling with Jimin. They even met up outside from practice and Jungkook suspected Tae to have a crush on Jimin since he would always come to interrupt when he found him talking to Jungkook alone.

Jungkook always had to remind himself that he wished for Taehyung to be happy even when this meant to watch his crush flirt with one of his few good friends. It pained him a bit that Taehyung seemed to like guys too after all but hadn’t ever considered him, even after knowing about his feelings.

When he saw them laugh again he felt his hands curl into fists at his side and he fought the urge to go over and pin Taehyung to the wall and kiss the hell out of him until he forgot who Jimin even was.

Team leader Hoseok’s call to gather around saved him from doing something he’d surely regret but judged by the look Jimin threw him, his intentions had been shown on his face just well.

Hoseok dismissed them and Jungkook made his way to the showers. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to look who it was. Jimin stood there with a grin on his face that looked somewhat mischievous.

“You know, I can help you get what you want.” Doubtful since he was the one taking it away in the first place.

“Thanks, but I don’t think so. What are you even speaking of?”

Instead of an answer his smile just grew wider.

“Jimin, what are you plotting right now?”

“You’ll see, you’ll see. Now let’s go. Take your time with cleaning up.”

Jungkook did what he was told and took his sweet time since the warm water felt so good. When he finished he saw Jimin waiting for him. He motioned him to follow and since Jungkook’s curiosity was sparked he went along willingly.

They got near the place Taehyung usually waited for them but Jimin stopped a corner before he would come into view.

“Jungkook, why can’t it be me?”

“Eh?” Startled by Jimin's sudden outburst made Jungkook answer with this high rate of intelligence.

“Just forget about him and chose me! I can make you happy.”

Jungkook still hadn’t a clue what was going on. What was Jimin spouting out of the blue and why would he practically shout it out? Judged by the words he supposed Jimin confessed to him but there never had been a sign he felt more for him than simple friendship. Also who was the ‘him’ he was referring to? Did he know about Taehyung? How? Jungkook had never told anyone except for the guy himself. Had Tae said something to him? Jungkook didn’t want to think Tae would speak about his feelings to someone else behind his back, especially not one of his friends. But how else would he have known?