1. Ghost Story

The twins were running through the streets of a small town. Their mother had told them to get some milk from the store, and to be back by noon. "Layla, hurry up!" "Sammy, slow down!" They reached the store. But, they never made it out. Their screams echoed through the small town, leaving the mother to grieve with her 2-year-old daughter.
19 years later
Janice straightened her hat. She particularly hated her birthday, it was a painful reminder that all life comes to an end. 19 years ago, that day, she had lost her older brother and sister. Her mother couldn't bear to leave the town, but Janice wanted out. The small town grew until it could be a city, but the old store was never removed. Janice hated it. They kept it "for the memories" of Sam and Layla, but all it did was give people creeps.

Janice checked her look one more time, then headed out to work. While on the way downstairs, she saw her mother and her new boyfriend. Ever since the incident, she wanted to give Janice a father figure in her life. None of them stayed longer than 4 months. Some of them were pervs, others gold diggers. Janice could only remember one being nice when she was 5. He was everything a girl could've wanted in a father. The reason he wasn't here? His career in acting meant he had to move a lot. He wanted to bring Janice and her mother to his hometown, so they could stay in his house. Her mother was completely against it, and he left. Janice wanted to find him, so she started going to drama schools.

Janice arrived at the music hall, her newest job opportunity. A new movie was in need of actors, so they were doing auditions. Janice tried her best and was awaiting the results. They handed out the results, and to Janice's luck, she got in. She rushed home to tell her mother the good news.
~•~
"What?"
That was her reaction. Janice had rushed home, shown her mother the paper, and all she had said was "What?". "Are you proud?" Janice asked. "What is there to be proud of? You got into a movie that will probably be crap, and you're gonna move away from me. How would Layla and Sammy feel?" Tears welled in Janice's eyes. "I'm 21 mom. Layla and Sammy would be proud. You should be proud. I moved on from that mom. You should too." And with that, she ran to her room. She opened the group chat with all her friends.
JJ- Hey guys, guess what?
Alice in Wonderland- Did you get a new house?
Seabass- Did you get a boyfriend?
JJ- No...
Pixels- ARE YOU DYING??
JJ- NO! Geez...
Seabass- What is it then?
JJ- I got the job!
Alice in Wonderland- Awesome!
Seabass- Nice!
Pixels- NOOO! ;-;
JJ- Umm Pixels, you ok?
Pixels- YOUR GONNA LEAVE US ;-;
Seabass- Pixels, JJ wouldn't forget about us
Alice in Wonderland- Yeah, she would visit as much as she could.
JJ- Nice to see you care about me Pixels :)
JJ- Hey, how about we go out tonight?
Pixels- I have an idea!
Alice in Wonderland- What is it?
Pixels- How about we take that ouija board that Seabass has and go to the old store?
Seabass- I don't know...
JJ- I'm ok with that.
Pixels- THEN ITS AGREED, WE'RE GOING!
Alice in Wonderland- what.

~Timeskip to midnight~

Janice arrived at the old store and saw that her friends were already there. Jay, Pixels, was waving his arm wildly as if she didn't already see them. Alice, Alice in Wonderland, had a coffee in one hand, the other on Jay's shoulder. Sebastian, Seabass, had the Ouija board under one arm, the other rubbing his tired eyes.
"Glad to see you came!" Jay whisper-shouted. "Let's just get inside, I'm tired," Was Sebastian's only response. Alice nodded, and they all headed in.

"So we all know the rules?" Everyone nodded. Janice cleared her throat. "Is there anyone there?" Nothing. "This was a bad idea-" Sebastian was cut off by the slider (I don't know what it's called) moving to YES. "Who is there?" Alice spoke up. TWO. TWINS. "A-are you two Layla and Sam?" Jay asked, uncharacteristically quiet. YES. "How did you die?" Janice asked, her voice cracking. MURDER. "Oh god" " Who killed you?" Janice said again, her voice more confident. ACTOR. BEWARE, JANICE. She pulled her hands away from the slider. "Janice!" "Oh no" "YOU DON'T DO THAT!" There was panic all around. Janice was quietly sobbing. Suddenly,  a scream was heard. It echoed all across the town, and all the power went out.

The police were at the site in the morning. They found no bodies, but there were bloody handprints all around. And, the only thing there, was Janice's letter. There was a bloody handprint on it, with the message TRUST NO ONE written in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~