5. Comment Story 1

This story is based on a comment thread I took part in that was in an Undertale book.
The other people in this story are amazing and wonderful:

RiasyaGaming28  goldenflower234  Weirdly_Awesome11 and 

I'll refer to them as Riasya, Weeb, Golden Flower and Weirdly

Seriously, guys, you are the best.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Weeb was sitting in her room, reading a story. It was peaceful. While reading, she thought aloud. "This is assuming that he could talk when he was born..." I peered over her shoulder and pointed out, "He probably would have found a way to boss Sans around without talking though," then proceeded to give an example. Weeb stared at me with a look that simply said, wtf bro.

I gave her the ok hand symbol, to which she replied with a Lenny face. Riasya came in and pulled some faces, Golden Flower came along with more faces,  and soon it became Weirdly, Golden Flower and Riasya all making faces while I watched with Weeb. Then the worst possible thing could have happened. Riasya yelled "VIRTUAL HUG!", and then they all hugged each other. Weeb clearly didn't like this so she jumped up and started running away while yelling "NOT TODAY F***ER!". I stared after her with a terrified look on my face. "D-did... Did I create this chaos?"

*~Le poof~* Weeb appeared beside me once again. "How does she do this?" I thought. She pulled a superhero pose, pink cape flowing behind her, and said, "I started this chaos Somebody, not you... BUT I SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA FINISH IT!" Weeb then opened a portal to the void and jumped in. "LATER SU-" we never got to hear the end because the portal closed behind her.

Weeb had left a mess behind, and I was the one who had to clean it up. "Oh boy..." I sighed and started to clean up. "Don't worry, I'll help you clean this up!" I turned around and Weirdly was there, already helping. "yay I have help" was my reply. Golden Flower came up to us with her hands behind her back, and I thought she was going to help. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this..." She pulled out a cake and threw it at the two of us. "Bye~," she said with a shit eating grin on her face, giggling like a maniac and jumping through a portal. I gave a screech of anger. "Now this will take forever to clean up!" I exclaimed. Riasya was silent, and backed away, leaving us alone.

"Weeb, help!" I called out, hoping for backup, but there was no answer. Golden Flower came up to us again and started to apologise. "Man, I'm sorry. Let me help you clean up it this annoys you so much... SIKE!!" She then threw a huge glob of paint. The room looked like a rainbow threw up in here. Weirdly became some determined anime character, and pulled out cleaning equipment. "This will be the biggest battle of my life... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She charged into the mess, yelling a battle cry. Golden Flower smirked. "If that's the case then I will use these!" She pulled out permanent markers and held them between her fingers like Wolverine claws. I stared at them, sweating profusely.

~-~-~-Meanwhile, in the void-~-~-~

Weeb was sitting next to Dadst- I mean Gaster with a cup of tea. "So, Gaster, how have you been?" She took a sip of her tea. Gaster looked down at her. "උ✿µしd ʙ㉫ ʙ㉫††㉫r... $㉫㉫ÏǸG A$ Ï'๓ ÏǸ †ħ㉫ v✿Ïd AǸd AŴAƴ ƒr✿๓ ๓ƴ $✿Ǹ$" Weeb nodded. "I gochu fam." Weeb took a long sip. "Y'know... Your sons are really hot," She admitted. Gaster blushed. "Ï$ †ħA† $✿?" They were about to continue talking when I suddenly appeared in the void. "... Hi." Golden Flower peeked into the void, "ma fujoshi senses are tingling!!!" I shut the portal so no-one else could disturb the peace in the void.